Question

Multiple phones registered for same person

• 29 March 2020
  • 3 replies

I have bought multiple ID phones / simms for my kids.

When I log into the ID app, it is only showing the oldest sim.

When I try to register a different account on the new phone, it says I’m already registered.

These forums imply you cannot have multiple phones registered against the same account.

But, the 2nd phone will not let me create a new account.

How do I set this up?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @thewitchalls,

You can’t re-use the same email address so it’s a new email for each one.

Head to https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount and enter 1 by 1 the iD number you wanted to register (not the one that’s already registered.

So let’s say SIM 1 is already registered, we can forget this one.

For SIM 2, head to the link https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount and enter the number for SIM 2, followed by the account holders (so if you purchased it, it’s yours) Date of birth and last name.

Enter the code texted to SIM 2 and complete registration by entering a new email & password. You can’t use the email from SIM1 as it’s already tied to an account.

Repeat for SIM 3.

You can then log into each account and change the contact email address to the same one.

Hope that clarifies.

Mohammed

Thanks mohanned. Unfortunately, that's what I've been doing. 

The error occurs after entering the new number, my surname and birthday. Cannot progress to the point where I can enter the new email address. 

Ps. Have done this with a different sim. But cannot register new one

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @thewitchalls,

The message is only displayed if the account is already registered.

Please double check to make sure you are not entering the wrong Mobile number.

If you use the “Forgotten your username tool” you can check which ones are registered and which username it’s registered with.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?