Solved

My account registration problems

• 26 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Why can I not register for my account, so that I can port my number. I keep being told that some of my details are incorrect, when they are not!
icon

Best answer by Ryan 28 September 2018, 13:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @bojangles,

To confirm, you need to use the iD Mobile number supplied with the SIM to set up an account.

If you're entering the number you want to keep as the iD Mobile number when registering, then this is usually when you'd get this message.

If you are doing that and the rest of your details are also correct (surname, date of birth) please let me know here.

Mohammed
Thank you Mohamed for your reply
I can confirm that my details are as they should be

My ID phone number is correct as are my name and DOB
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @bojangles,

Thanks for confirming these details. We will have to look into what is happening on our side that is stopping the registration going through correctly.

If you can contact our Live Chat team here, they'll take a few details from you to get the ball rolling.

Ryan
Ryan.. I am having exactly the same problem. Information is correct.. my problem is not a person is available to email or live chat!! It’s so frustrating!!! Not a great start to a new service!! This is Day 4 of trying!
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Gjon05,

I am sorry to hear that you have faced problems with accessing the account. At the time of me writing this message, our Live Chat agents are currently available. I'll send you a PM now with an alternative method of contact if the Live Chat option is not available when you read my post.

Ryan
I am also having this same problem, I am putting in all the correct details and it is saying something is incorrect so I can't register.

Why iD Mobile?