Question

My App/account says my plan has ended?

• 6 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Just tried to log into my account to check the when it is due to end and what options are available. However when entering my login details, I get a pop up saying “Your iD plan ended more than 6 months ago, so your online account has now been closed. If you need help, please call our customer services team on 0333 003 7777.” I believed I was on a 24month contract which would be ending around mid September. So I can’t log in, the call center is shut down due to covid19, I’ve received no emails or texts to say my plan was due to end. Is there anyway I can find out what is going on?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mikey webb,

I’m sorry to hear that. 

If you’ve not kept up with payments and had multiple bills outstanding, your account may have been disconnected due to non-payment.

If you have paid all bills so far, then please disregard this.

Did you request for a cancellation of your contract at all?

Have you checked to see if your services are still active on the SIM?

Mohammed

I accessed an account app on Sunday and purchased an upgrade from sim only to contract including phone through the app. Now when I am trying to log on the app on the new phone it states "your iD plan ended more than 6 months ago, so your online account has now been closed".

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Leilashing 

I see I have replied elsewhere now, so we'll keep communications to that post to prevent any confusion

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?