Solved

Need to access both children's accounts from one App.

• 23 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Both my children now have id contracts, and as a busy working mum, I really need to be able to access both accounts from one App. Please let me know how this can be arranged.  If it’s not currently possible, please feed back and find a way forward.  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 November 2019, 14:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

This annoys me too, last I spoke to them they don't offer it, however I use the app to log one account in and the Web page for the other 

Userlevel 3

You can login to one account and then log out of that account and login to a different account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Fibud,

Unfortunately, this is something we don’t currently offer but has been passed on already. We hope it’s available in the coming future.

This annoys me too, last I spoke to them they don't offer it, however I use the app to log one account in and the Web page for the other 

As @Bubb1es  advised, 

You can log into the app for one account and log into a mobile browser which should let you have 2 accounts open at once.

But each account would need to be registered with it’s own email and you can’t view both in one channel at the same time.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?