No connection with android app

• 22 May 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I've been trying to connect to the app all day and each time I get a message saying Oops Unable to connect. Please check the network settings used.

I'm using the same network for all other websites, all of which are working OK. Any idea what's up and when it's likely to be fixed? I just hope it's not connected to the global Huawei hate epidemic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Don't mention it @MichaelM

Have a great bank holiday weekend!

I wish. Started feeling queasy around 4.30pm yesterday afternoon. By 8pm I was in bed/bathroom either sleeping fitfully or talking to God on the big white telephone, as they say. And that's howiI've been since.

But have a great one yourself chum.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Don't mention it @MichaelM

Have a great bank holiday weekend!
Userlevel 1
I just wanted to check my allowances yesterday so that was the first timeI experienced the problem. It's working alright today.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @MichaelM

How long have you noticed issues with logging into the iD Mobile App from your phone?

The first thing we'd suggest doing in any cases like this would be to ensure that both your iD Mobile App, and your Android firmware are both up to date.

If you have confirmed both the iD Mobile App and Android firmware are running the latest version, then it would be worth totally uninstalling and deleting the iD Mobile app from your phone and then re-installing it.

Please let us know if you have further problems beyond that, and if so we'll troubleshoot things further with you here as needed.

Just to add. You should always be able to log in to your account on our website in cases were you were experiencing phone issues, or in cases where the app was under maintenance and temporarily offline. So you could access anything urgently there.

Why iD Mobile?