Solved

Number not transferred

• 8 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi its been a few days and my number should have been transferred by now and it hasn't. All live chat agents are busy. Can someone call me back pls to get this sorted? 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 9 October 2020, 20:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Olivia1995 

It should never take 5 days for a port to complete.  Have you registered the iD Mobile account on our website (using the number we gave you with the iD SIM) and tried re-submitting the PAC details in your My Account area?

That message you’ve heard might simply be because the old SIM is no longer in a phone.

If you’ve tried all the above to no avail, we’ve sent you a private message just in case to help further there if need be.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi, the same thing has happened to me, ID have said my number will transfer but it’s been 5 days now. When I call my old number it says it isn’t in use. Please can someone contact me otherwise I’m going to have to cancel the contract 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Ndhanji 

A number port should only ever take 1-2 working days at most @Ndhanji 

If it’s been more than that and nothing has happened then it sounds as though we haven’t received your request to move the number -or- the details given have expired.

Could you register your iD Mobile account on our website (ensure you use the iD Mobile number we gave you with the SIM) and then re-submit the port in your account settings area there?

Why iD Mobile?