Solved

Number port update needed

• 10 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Not get any answer as to when my number is being transferred ?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 29 January 2021, 17:33

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Huw 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Aklima 

Hi, I submitted my PAC Code for switching over my daughter’s number to ID Mobile on Saturday, 17 October 2020, the switch has still not happened, can someone please tell me what is going on?  Direct Debit for payment has been already set up with my bank! Thanks.   

I now do not wish to carry on with the switch and will cancel my Direct Debit payment instructions!  How can I stop the switch from happening?  Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @GurkhaVet,

Are you advising that you now would like assistance cancelling the contract? Has the number ported over yet?

Will

Hi @GurkhaVet,

Are you advising that you now would like assistance cancelling the contract? Has the number ported over yet?

Will

Hi Will, thank you very much for your helpful reply.  Yes, I would appreciate assistance with canceling the contract because my daughter’s old number never got ported and she decided to remain with her previous network provider.  It had been very, very difficult to contact anyone by phone or live chat (seems this is done by a ‘bot’, not human).  I have now received an email from ID Mobile and I quote the following, 

In fact, your Direct Debit needs to be active for at least a month after you've disconnected, so you can avoid payment problems that might affect your credit rating.

I had no choice other than to cancel my Direct Debit mandate due to the extreme difficulty in making contact with ID Mobile Customer Service to inform them that my daughter’s number was not being ported!  My daughter needs to have access to her mobile on her old number for important matters (for example, she graduated in June and has been looking for jobs, therefore needs to be contactable).  I therefore do not accept that I should be asked to pay for a non existing plan!  I should appreciate your assistance in this matter very much.  Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @GurkhaVet,

The quickest way to obtain a cancellation without using the account is by contacting our Live Chat Team here but we will issue you with a PM now. In regards to the final bill after a return, you may still be billed for the time of which the plan was active.

Ryan

Want my puk to be transferred to my new phone

I have the puk number that expires today and want to keep my number but need to contact someone in ID mobile to take it of me and put it on my new phone with I’d mobile. I never knew that I’d mobile did not have a customer services to speak to help help

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Martinjohnwells 

A PUK code is a code used to unlock your SIM card.

Are you trying to port your number over to iD Mobile, with a PAC code?

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?