Solved

OPT codes not being received from my bank

• 24 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am no longer receiving OTP codes from the Santander. The problem started earlier this week, at that point i eventually received them (9 to 11 hours late). Now they are not arriving at all. I tried ringing support but can't get through. I note that this is a common issue that can be resolved. Could support please help me.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 28 September 2020, 17:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with those @Watts53 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now if you could get back to us there.  We’ll need to take a look at your account further to help further with that.

I am also not receiving OPT messages from my bank, received one yesterday but not received any today despite 20 plus requests to my bank who gave told me that they have sent messages for all requests. I am receiving messages from other contacts.Any help would be appreciated.

Barry

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Barry O'Neill 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Hi

I am also having trouble with not receiving OTP from Santander, I also believe that I am also missing texts from the Health Service that haven’t come through, There might even be others that I don’t know about, please help

Many Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @geegee143 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?