Solved

PAC Code Not Working

Hi there

I am trying to port my number to a new network provider and I am receiving an invalid PAC when using the ID Mobile app and the SMS service.

My code starts with TEL and I understand it should start with VTM.

Can someone assist me with getting a valid PAC please?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by KHADIJA 4 May 2020, 20:24

View original

60 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @freijasama 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

Some codes do start with TEL, this does not mean its incorrect. 

Has you're new networked confirmed this is correct? 

Thanks  

I’ve tried but it always says it’s unavailable or too busy - so haven’t been able to get through to anyone 

Hi ID mobile- also get the same PAC that I used to move to you a month ago. How to reset and get a valid one from you, not for my prior provider? 
thanks

Hello,

This will not actually help you, but I too have just been given an invalid PAC code starting ORG. Very infuriating in that there is no one at ID to talk to. The people you get via the chat function know nothing, do not care or both. I think the only answer is to wait for the code to expire and then try again.

Stephen

Hi.I received my pac code from ID.

I sent to my new provider,but pac code doesn't work.How can I get new one?

Customer service not available at this time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KHADIJA,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your PAC.

In order to try and get this sorted for you as soon as possible, I have sent you a PM so that we can check this out for you.

Please get back to us via PM so we can assist you with your query.

Kash

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KHADIJA,

We’ll get you a Private Message sent so we can get you a functional PAC code.

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @freijasama and @stephenB 

Apologies, for the issue you are having with the PAC code.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Same problem

Userlevel 1

Hi. I have a very similar issue to that stated in the original question:

Trying to port my number to a new network provider but the PAC I have received (which starts with TEL) is being refused - my new provider has confirmed that the problem is with the PAC - can someone generate a new one that will work?

Hello, I am also having this issue, I'm within the returns window but nobody at ID or Carphone has answered me yet, and the PAC code I received doesn't work to port my number to giff gaff, any help would be appreciated!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Gijap 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Need help with a Pac code mine Don’t work moving from three to I’d it keeps saying invalid Pac code or phone number when my number is correct and the code they gave me is correct I even put it in capital letters still no luck getting annoyed now I got a sim I can’t use 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ethelred,

We’re sorry to see that this has happened. We will send you a PM now to help further!

Ryan

Hi @KHADIJA,

I can see that we sent you a private message some time ago.

Please could you respond to our private message and we will assist you further.

Kash

thanks, but I do not have any private messages regarding this?

Trying to move from I.D to virgin but the PAC code I’ve revived says it’s invalid. Any chance I could get some help as there is no one to phone.

Userlevel 1

Hi @freijasama and @stephenB 

Apologies, for the issue you are having with the PAC code.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hi, I’m having the same issue, can I have some help please. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Rickel 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi I am having this issue too.  I moved from EE to iD mobile last week and successfully ported my number using an EE PAC code.  I have decided to move away from iD mobile due to signal in my area and have requested a PAC code and iD mobile have given me the same one that EE gave to me last week!

@PavD can you help me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gijap,

I don’t know what’s gone on there sorry, but I have just sent you one now.

Cheers,

Will

Userlevel 1

me too

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Archjackson 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi,

I have just moved to id mobile from Vodafone.  I have used the online form to transfer my Vodafone number to id using my PAC code.  Getting text messages saying there is an error and to contact customer services.  Can't get anyone on chat to deal with this.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi I am also having an issue which I wrote about in a post on Tuesday with no response. I have spoken to EE and they have advised me to ask yourselves to delete the current PAC code and reissue a new one that will work.

Thanks, 

Ann

Hi 

I am having issues with the PAC CODE and it is not working. I am receiving a pac code starting with GG instead of receiving one with VTM. I would to like go back to my original sim provider which is giffgaff but I am unable to because of the code. I have tried to get in contact with ID mobile through live chat and calls. 

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.  can someone get back to ASAP.

Khadija

Why iD Mobile?