I requested to transfer my number to ID weeks ago and it still hasn't been transferred. I understand due to the current circumstances there will be less staff working. Can you please advise if anyone at all is working on these? I am paying two bills at the moment until this is processed. I've tried to connect to Live Chat with no luck, keeps disconnecting me.
Best answer by chrisketchum
I'm happy to report I kept on trying the chat service and it eventually worked and the PAC is being processed.
I also wasn't registered for My ID which you need to do first (I incorrectly assumed I was already registered when I ordered the SIM). Do this at https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount
Once registered and logged in on my.idmobile.co.uk or the iD Mobile app...
1. Select 'Services' from the bottom menu in the app, or ‘My Services’ on the left-hand side on My Account.
2. Select ’Keep My Number’ in blue writing.
3. Type in the mobile number you want to keep.
4. Type in the PAC given to you by your previous network provider (3 letters, 6 digits).
5. Check that the information entered is correct.
6. Once you submit the information, we'll process your request.
Your number will be transferred on the next working day if you submit the request before 5pm.
If you submit it after 5pm, it will take 2 working days.