Solved

PAC Code Transfer Number not processed

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I requested to transfer my number to ID weeks ago and it still hasn't been transferred. I understand due to the current circumstances there will be less staff working. Can you please advise if anyone at all is working on these? I am paying two bills at the moment until this is processed. I've tried to connect to Live Chat with no luck, keeps disconnecting me.

Chris 

icon

Best answer by chrisketchum 4 May 2020, 21:07

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 1

Me too!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @chrisketchum  @Alyse 

I have sent you both private messages with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

@AklimaRahman Thanks Aklima but informing me to use the chat service isn't any new information. As I mentioned it kicks me off every time. I just tried again, it said an agent would be with me shortly, and then 10 minutes later says "Thanks for connecting with us" and kicked me off. It now says all agents are busy.

Userlevel 1

I'm happy to report I kept on trying the chat service and it eventually worked and the PAC is being processed. 

To help @Alyse and others, I was given the steps below, so try this if you haven't already, and if no good keep trying the chat service. 

I also wasn't registered for My ID which you need to do first (I incorrectly assumed I was already registered when I ordered the SIM). Do this at https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Once registered and logged in on my.idmobile.co.uk or the iD Mobile app... 

1. Select 'Services' from the bottom menu in the app, or ‘My Services’ on the left-hand side on My Account.

2. Select ’Keep My Number’ in blue writing.

3. Type in the mobile number you want to keep.

4. Type in the PAC given to you by your previous network provider (3 letters, 6 digits).

5. Check that the information entered is correct.

6. Once you submit the information, we'll process your request.

Your number will be transferred on the next working day if you submit the request before 5pm.

If you submit it after 5pm, it will take 2 working days.

Hi @AklimaRahman,

I have been with ID Mobile for almost a month and have tried submitting my PAC several times and nothing has happened. I keep filling out the form and it says request updated but I get no notifications or anything..

Please Help! I really need my number!

Best,

George

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @George Peake 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into the PAC for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

It won’t even let me register on Idmobile - I get the error message:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.

So my PAC code was sent on Wednesday, still not transferred on Saturday. No one to contact, can’t register, what do I do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ClarySageDoll , we’re trying to help, but posting on multiple threads is causing some confusion with what info we have on the matter. Please just stick to replying to the one I’ve just asked you some questions on.

Thanks,

Will

Sorry 

This is the same for me. I put in all the pac details , after a week still not transferred. I used the online chat filled in the security info , sent the pac code and got cut off, no email of transcript was sent. Daughter not happy her number is still not sorted. I’m not happy my bill is going to be double . My pac code expires today :( 

not impressed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @apayl,

Have you tried doing this from your account?

You can do this by logging into your iD account and then click: My Services > Keep your number

We’ll then pick up your request, which, if submitted today will likely be picked up Monday to complete Tuesday now.

Let us know if you still have issues with this.

Mohammed

Yes I’ve done that already . Then nothing so then I messaged customer services. Gave the details of the pac after my security details. Then it was cut off , no email of the transcript was sent to my email even though I did request it. 

This has happened to me too - it is incredibly frustrating and I’ve not known a service where it is so difficult to talk to someone.  Is there a way you can cancel your contract if it is within 14 days of receipt? 

Resolved now.

I resubmitted to the online chat 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Great to hear @apayl 

If you do need us again for anything, don’t hesitate to message us here.

Why iD Mobile?