Solved

PAC not accepted

• 14 September 2020
  • 6 replies

I want to keep my existing number but when I have filled out the form over a week ago and I have heard nothing. I am going to end up with two bills. It’s really frustrating not being able to speak to anyone. Live chat is not proving successful either. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 September 2020, 14:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Wedding2006,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll Pm you now so we can get some details from you to process this.

Mohammed

REMOVED

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

REMOVED

Hello @Kevinmckechnie,

We’ve removed your post as it contained personal information.

What is it you needed help with?

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Wedding2006 

Could you register the iD Mobile account using our website here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

When registering, be sure to use the mobile number that we’ve given you with the SIM.  Once registered, you’ll be able to submit your PAC and number you want to bring over there.

As long as the PAC (code) from your old network is valid and in-date, then it should come over no problem.

It sounds like for whatever reason we’ve not received your previous request you did online at the point of ordering the SIM itself.

I have already registered and used the correct mobile number. My PAC code is still valid as well so I’m not sure what the problem is. However, I will try again and post here again if unsuccessful.

I have followed what you have asked me to do but my details are still not being accepted. I really need this sorted tonight as I will be paying two bills. It’s over a week now and my number hasn’t transferred over from my old network. I need to speak with someone ASAP or I will need to return the mobile phone.

Why iD Mobile?