Solved

I am having trouble registering my account.

• 2 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have tried to register my number but it is nor happening. Also my data hasnt worked since I bought in February

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 3 April 2020, 10:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @nuria 

Can you please give me some details about the problems you are having with registration?

In relation to data have you tried resetting your internet settings to establish a connection. If you can go to the mobile network settings and then to the APN settings, you will need to press the menu button and then choose Reset To Default. Once done, please choose iD on the list that appears and then ensure the APN settings are activated.

Thanks 

Aklima 

I cannot register for an account with the id mobile app, I am entering the mobile number, surname and date of birth correctly but it states that the information is not correct 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Baz281177 

Are you still having problems with this days later, or have you spoken to our Live Chat Team since?

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that could cause a problem here is if some of the details we were given at the time of the initial purchase are wrong (thus not being a match).

If you’re still needing help with this, let us know and we’ll send a private message if need be so that we can correct any potential mistakes which is causing problems registering.

Why iD Mobile?