Receiving the error "please check your personal details" when trying to register?

• 5 April 2019
  • 1 reply

I'm getting an error when trying to register.

"Please check your personal details again. At least one is incorrect. For your protection, we can't specify which field needs to be changed."

I'm sure that I'm entering in my details correctly, I had some issues with the carphone warehouse website where I bought the SIM so maybe one of the pieces of personal information is incorrect.

How can I proceed?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Kudos,

To confirm, are you entering the details correctly as follows:

• Account holders last name
  • Account holders date of birth
Anything with "Account holder" refers to the person who purchased the contract. If the intended user is a son/daughter/family member/friend, you'll still enter the details of the purchaser. Hope that clarifies. This is the second most common error with he first to follow.
  • iD Mobile number
Perhaps the most common error though is this field. Here you'll need to enter the active number on the iD Mobile SIM. Most customer's will be keeping a number by transferring it over from a different network with a PAC code. You'll still need to enter the iD Mobile number that's currently active on the SIM here and not the number you'll be keeping.

Let us know if you're still having issues, it's possible then that the details were entered incorrectly during purchase.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?