Solved

Recieved 2 sims instead of 1

Userlevel 1

Hi, Placed my order two days a go - for some reason I’vebeen  sent me two packages with a sim in both instead of just the one I placed the order for. Just checked bank account and two direct debits have also been setup.

Any help appreciated

icon

Best answer by Kevin 22 July 2020, 16:59

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @chugger 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can look into your accounts for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

All sorted now thanks

This exact thing happened to me 4 weeks ago.  Placed one order online, got one order reference email followed the next day by one order completion email.  Then got 2 direct debit emails - assumed nothing more than a duplication.  I then received 2 SIMS in the post and have had no luck trying to resolve this.

No one to phone - Live Chat unresponsive for weeks.  Finally go through to someone by which time ID Mobile had taken £16 out of my account for the second un-ordered SIM.

ONE HOUR on Live Chat until it was agreed the charge would be raised with Billing.  Just had two emails from billing at the same time (they seem to come in pairs!) saying nothing untoward with the billing.  AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Gezz 

We’ll send you a Private Message here now and look into this from our side.

If the other SIM has gone unused then we’ll issue a refund as a credit on to your active account.

Thankyou Kevin.  Didn’t realise you guys actually read this stuff on an old post so I created a new post on this just a few moments ago.  You’ll see it at the top of the pile - with a v similar Subject line.

I’ll look out for the PM.

Had the DM, and responded.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Cheers Gezz.

We’ll get to that shortly and wrap this one up for you within the next 24 hours.

OK - thanks. 

Kevin,

you’ve marked this as answered, but I have heard nothing further.  Has this been sorted and funds credited back to my account?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @Gezz 

All is wrapped up.  The duplicate order by mistake has been disconnected, and the £8 you had paid on that has been credited over to your active account for you.

Best regards

Thankyou Kevin.  Sorted.  Cheers.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Gezz, glad we could help.

Will

Why iD Mobile?