Question

Registering

• 7 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm trying to register my new id sim card. I entered the number from the card and it was ticked green. I then entered my surname and date of birth and was told some of the information was incorrect. What do I do now?

3 replies

Badge +10
Double check your details again

You may have to add a capital letter to the first letter of your surname for it to work.
Or I tried all caps not sure which?

Happened to me.
Userlevel 1
Thanks for this. I think the main problem is that the payg account I have with EE has locked the phone. I need to get a PUK code from EE. The problem is that being deaf I don't use the phone as voice, and the only other way to contact EE is to go to one of their shops. Ain't IT wonderful!
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @twynog if you're registering using the iD Mobile number on that SIM you've been given, along with entering your own personal details correctly. Then it could be that when you purchased online originally a typo may have been made and thus the details aren't matching.

In which case we would need to check your account before we can potentially fix that matter for you. You could either contact our Live Chat Team (here) or you can email us and we'll be happy to clear things up for you.

If you do choose to email us, please include your full name, full address, the email address on your account and also your date of birth. It'll help too if you include your forum username.

Thanks

Kevin

Why iD Mobile?