Question

Registering an account

• 30 August 2018
  • 7 replies

I put in my phone number, last name and date of birth. It says they're incorrect

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I put in my phone number, last name and date of birth. It says they're incorrect

Hello @Jules,

Are you entering the iD number provided with the SIM?
You'll need to be putting the iD Mobile number and not the number you want to keep in order to complete registration.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

I put in my phone number, last name and date of birth. It says they're incorrectHello @Jules,

You'll need to be putting the iD Mobile number and not the number you want to keep in order to complete registration.

Mohammed

@Mohammed

I am also having this issue, however when i put in my original ID mobile number, i am told that it has been deactivated.

i received an email a few days ago stating that this would happen but upon contacting your customer services i didn't get a clear answer but my phone still works fine so i thought it was a mistake.

The end result however is that i have no way of accessing my account online other than through the app which is in no way helpful.

thanks,
Harry
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I put in my phone number, last name and date of birth. It says they're incorrectHello @Jules,

Mohammed
@Mohammed

I am also having this issue, however when i put in my original ID mobile number, i am told that it has been deactivated.

i received an email a few days ago stating that this would happen but upon contacting your customer services i didn't get a clear answer but my phone still works fine so i thought it was a mistake.

The end result however is that i have no way of accessing my account online other than through the app which is in no way helpful.

thanks,
Harry

Hey @Harry J,

If you've already had your number ported, for example, after speaking to our Customer Service Team,
Then in this situation, you'd enter the ported number.

Could you try this?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Same here it says its incorrect
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @Diamond N

If you've just bought an iD Mobile SIM, and you're trying to register it for the first time. You need to make sure you're entering the iD Mobile phone number that has come with that SIM.

Along with your date of birth and your surname, etc.

Once that is registered, you could then use a PAC (code) within your My Account area in order to bring over an old number if that is what you're looking for.

If you're entering the phone number correctly from the iD Mobile SIM. Then that could imply you have entered a typo when originally placing the order for the SIM, so you may need to contact our Customer Services Team to have them amend your details if something is not matching there.
Userlevel 1

Help! Trying to register so can unlock new Sim card BUT it fails at each Security Code  & think tried it now 6 times as wont send me a new one. It's a nightmare!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Simonwookie 

What error message are you getting?

Are you entering the number that came with the iD Mobile SIM when registering?

Why iD Mobile?