Question

Registration

• 23 July 2018
  • 6 replies

Whenever I try to register for an account it says “some of the details are incorrect, please check and again” however there is a tick next to my number and my name and date of the birth is correct. How can I register?

6 replies

I can’t register as it keeps coming up saying my details are wrong. How can I register?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Kristal_gustar

When registering, you will need to use the account holders details, so please make sure that the Surname and Date of Birth is identical to the ones used when signing up for the iD SIM.

You will also need to use the mobile number assigned to the iD SIM card that you received and not the number that you currently have (if you intend to port it in, this can be done later).

Ryan

Note: I have merged both posts due to the similarities.
Yes the reply info is correct, however the website still keeps replying that the info was incorrect. So I am still unable to register.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @bojangles,

I have replied to your separate post regarding this issue. If you can contact our Live Chat team here, they'll take a few details from you to get the ball rolling in having your account registered.

Ryan
Thanks, I resolved the issue this afternoon at my local Carphone Warehouse.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
That's great! I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted. :)

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?