transacrion number

• 20 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi?

i need my transaction number and Id phone number to set up my account. The info was on my documents from car phone warehouse however I shredded them in error. how can I get this info again.

i have my PAC code 

Best Regards 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @kcajsirhc and welcome to the iD Mobile Community.

Did you not receive an email from us on the day you purchased the iD Mobile SIM?  It may have gone to your junk/ spam folder if you had not seen that already.

What you’d need to be doing is registering your iD Mobile account (using the iD Mobile number that came with the SIM from us), you’d just need that phone number along with your own details and you’ll be able to register without the need for any transaction number

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Once registered, you’ll be able to provide your PAC (code) within the iD Mobile App or the My Account area on our website.

Hi,

The transaction number and id mobile number were on a document I received from carphone warehouse with the SIM. I kept the SIM but shredded the document so I don’t have the details required to complete the port. I need those details sent again 

Best Regards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kcajsirhc,

We have now sent you a PM regarding the issues that you are facing.

Please reply back to us via the Private Message and we will assist you further.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?