Solved

Trouble logging into your account

• 21 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Why am I still unable to log in from my PC? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2019, 10:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @emjay,

That doesn’t sound good! Please can you supply us with further information on the issue, along with what is happening, so we can look into this further for you?

Ryan

Userlevel 2

Hi Ryan,

This is an ongoing problem that I have had for the last few months. I cannot log into my account from my desktop PC. I have tried getting an answer to this before and the reply was that it is a Microsoft problem relating to Win10 and that they were sorting it out.

I am able to log in from my phone but not from my desktop.

Regards 

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Ryan,

This is an ongoing problem that I have had for the last few months. I cannot log into my account from my desktop PC. I have tried getting an answer to this before and the reply was that it is a Microsoft problem relating to Win10 and that they were sorting it out.

I am able to log in from my phone but not from my desktop.

Regards 

Michael

Hello @emjay,

Unfortunately, the Edge browser is not currently supported with the iD Mobile website. We recommend using the Chrome & Mozilla Firefox browsers which work best with our site.

The Edge browser compatibility is being looked into.

Mohammed

I can't access to my account… I literally tried everything. Please help!

I've tried phone and Surname and even try to register from 0. But it says I'm alrady on the plan but can't enter :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @luisitortega,

Are you still having issues or have you since managed to sort this?

If you have already registered, you’ll need to do forgotten your username or forgotten your password to get back into your account.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?