Solved

Trying to register new account with new number but I never receive a msg with pin

• 5 December 2018
  • 4 replies

how Do I create/register an account with the id site if I never receive the txt message with unique pin? Have tested mms function on phone and sim and that is all working suggesting an issue on the id side. I.e. their process is broken.

Not a great start to my experience of this 24month contract I have. Was hoping there may be some live chat or something but nope.

please help.
nick
icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 December 2018, 15:33

View original

4 replies

Something was obviously messed up on your server end, as I tried again last night. Not only did I get the text message to successfully set the account up. But I also received the 9 other texts that I’d requested the night before.

Would appreciate some form of response from some id admin on here before I close this as it would be good to know how to get general support should things go wrong.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Sneakybutcher,

It does sound as though there was a backlog with having those messages sent to you which is strange as I've never seen that happen before, but I'm glad this is all sorted now.

We do have a Live Chat team for any occasion where you need support via the internet. You can find them here.

Ryan
@Ryan thanks for the response. Assume it is manned working hours mon-fri?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Sneakybutcher,

Our Live Chat agents are available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?