Question

Unable to register - I dont have the SIM

• 30 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I don't have the SIM for this number as it was installed into an alarm system so I cannot get the security code when registering to manage my account.

My account is now overdue so ID are chasing payment and are now restricting the account.

I can’t call them because of COVID19, their call center is closed and the live chat is closed for the same reason.

I therefore seem to have run out of options to get this sorted? Can anyone at ID Mobile help me?

3 replies

Ryan, I have now received a letter from a debt collection agency after failing many more times to call ID mobile or use the online chat. YOU said that I can call or use the chat. YOU LIED!  all of these are closed due to COVID, which is utter rubbish as every other mobile company is able to operate.  I am sending a complaint email.  I do not want to speak to some automated system, I want to speak to an actual person. Can you advise on how to do this so that I can get the ridiculous outstanding sum paid and my account closed as ID mobile are a disgrace I will not be dealing with them again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@alandixon1385,

I can confirm that the Live Chat Team are available to chat to. You can contact them through the contact us section on the website.

You can make a payment through the iD Mobile app or iD mobile account by going to the 'My Billing' page, and selecting 'Make a payment'.

Alternatively, you can call the automated number provided as this is our dedicated payment line.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t offer an alternative way to pay the bill, however you can visit the link below and click the ‘How can I pay by bill?’ section.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/understanding-my-bill

Kash

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @alandixon1385,

For you to access the account, you would need the security code and as it expires soon after requesting it, the only viable way of obtaining a usable code would be by speaking to our Live Chat Team who can get you that code in real time. Here is the link to the team. Our Live Chat have been open since just after lockdown started so they should be contactable between the operating hours of 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Alternatively, you can call our automated telephone service on 7777 free from another iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. Once past the automated messages, option 2 will take you to the automated payment system.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?