Question

Unsure about my bill

I’m getting texts from iD but I can’t open them. I get a message that says ‘Restricted Contact. iD is not an allowed contact’. when I click on Add Contact it won’t add or let me in. 

17 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @ZippyJen 

Sorry to hear this.

Is this an MMS ?

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

I am not sure it is an mms 7 it is april invoice 07312116042

Userlevel 1

it says invoice april07312116042

Userlevel 1

it says its an invoice with a credirt but I cNCELLED MY NUMBER AND ACCOUNT AND HAD A REFUND OVER AN MONTH AGO

Userlevel 1

I THINK WE HAVE CONTACT AGAIN WITH ID MOBILE CLEARENCE CAN YOU ADVISE WHY I HAVE THIS INVOICE RECEIVED TODAY FOR 8.32 POUNDS WHEN I HAVE CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT AND HAD A REFUND

Userlevel 1

can you answer my invoice question now please

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @Fenella 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

hi pearl. i dont know whether youll get this but a direct message to where.i sent a letter to id mobile as i was having so much trouble in the communication systems tried all the best

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fenella 

You should be able to view your direct messages on your profile inbox. 

Can you see if you have received any notification of a message received.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

i donot seem to realse where my profile is. could you give the answer via this way as we are in communication this way

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Fenella 

These messages can also be accessed via the email notifications you receive to tell you that you have a message. 

Can you check if you receive emails?

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

the only emails i get is an id mobile notification to click a section of the message to read the above messages i reply too. here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Fenella 

There should be a message that states you have a private message please click on this. 

Aklima

Userlevel 1

there are no messages received here yet. thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Fenella 

Please use our iD Mobile website and select contact us. 

Thanks 

Aklima

Why am I being charged £74  after cancelling my acount having been with id for 5yrs  and only on a 2 Yr contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ismaywhitestar39,

How does this appear on the bill itself?

Will

Why iD Mobile?