Question

When does my contract end

• 28 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I want to find out when my contract ends but unfortunately can’t find anyway of getting into my account. Every time I try to reset my password it says my email isn’t correct but when I try to reset my email it says there is something wrong with my details. I know i’m definitely registered as it recognises my number. 

Any other ways to find out when my contract ends other than having to log in? 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @hboulter,

Aside from logging in to find this out, the only other methods would be to speak with a member of our team or you can estimate the date based on adding 2 years on from when you made your purchase. Using past emails is a good way of finding this out.

When you try to reset your account, if you need to know your username then you can fill out these details: ‘Mobile Number, Last Name & Date of Birth’ on this link: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/ and ensure that when filling out your date of birth that you choose the year first as on some browsers/devices, the day and month reset if you choose the year last.

If you can contact us via email then we can supply the contract expiry date for you. Please include a link to your post along with your personal details.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?