Question

wherea thw customer service ???

• 21 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

So. I can’t make or receive phone calls , I haven’t been able to for over a month. Yet you still take all the money ?  I can’t call because the call centres are closed. There is no way of emailing anyone. The live chat NEVER WORKS.  What an appalling network. Absolutely no customer support. Thank god I can still call 999 if I have an emergency because I can’t call anyone else thanks to you’re terrible network and none existent support. I’m not paying my next bill and I am emailing ofcom and ombudsman to get out of my contract because you are not providing me with any service yet charging me over £30 a month. Just to text. What an absolute joke of a company. No wonder carphone warehouse went bust if this is you business  

5 replies

Userlevel 1

this is all you get every time you go to live chat. Every-time. 

Try complaint@idmobile.co.uk 

they are answering emails, although it takes about 2 days for them to reply. Good luck. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @SWayneFC 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

2 months on and absolutely no change. You won’t talk to people and blame Covid yet someone is happily sat there getting debt collectors involved. What a horrible network. Facebook and Twitter is a waste of time as it’s just the same copy pasta with absolutely no help. They don’t even read your post they just post the same reply. 

see you in court I guess because I’m not paying you.  But like I say. I’m sure someone will be forwarding it two debt collector. You really are a vile company. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear you’ve not been able to reach anyone @SWayneFC 

From the earlier messages in here I’d have thought someone had been in touch already or that the matter was resolved elsewhere.

We’ve sent you a private message here though now in which we’ll be happy to help you with anything further there as needed.

Why iD Mobile?