I can't access my account and I can't register a new account after spending hours on ID Mobile App entry, ID Mobile website and ID live chat. I want to be able to:
1. Port my old number from 3 network to ID Mobile
2. Access my ID Mobile account.
3. Control my ID Mobile account from the app.
I cannot find any way to speak to anyone at ID Mobile to resolve these issues on a normal phone call so I may have to cancel my contract with ID if not resolved quickly.
I've received an email from what seems to be ID mobile asking me for personal information but with no return email address only
This is the email contents for my personal information:
I am sorry to learn about the issue at hand.
-Full name and surname.
-Full Address and postcode.
-Date of birth
-Name of the bank
This is needed so we can comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, which is in place to stop others accessing your account without your permission.
For any further assistance do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly assist.
iD Customer services.
My questions are:
1. How can I reply to no reply address?
2. How do I know this email is from ID mobile and not a spoof?
3. Why ask me for my personal details and compromise my own security?
4. Surely ID would have a more secure means of contacting it's customers ?
Best answer by Will
We’ll send you a Private message now so that this can be looked into.