April Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

April Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

70 replies

Charlie Chaplin’s City Lights because I’ve never been able to hear it 

Userlevel 2

I would watch the latest Beauty and the Beast. would be some great sound effects and songs. 

Userlevel 1

If I’m being honest I would probably watch something like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, just cause it’s a great film :joy:

If I won I would watch Mamma Mia Here We Go Again as I would be able to drown out mine and my families singing along 😂

Userlevel 2

Bladerunner - best movie ever made.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Frozen because grandaughter would insist

I’d watch Watership Down full of Easter bunnies…………..well for some of the film.

Userlevel 1

It would have to be Dumbo for the flying screens, and those massive eyes send ears

I’d watch The Chronicles of Riddick as it’s my favourite film and my tv needs a decent speaker to be able to appreciate the films sound effects.

The first movie I would watch would be The Lion King movie.

I have promised my 5 year old son to take him to the cinema last year however due to my health problems we could not make it.

This would be perfect occassion to make up for it.

I heard so many good reviews about the sounds and soundtrack so I cannot wait to watch (and hear) it!.

The first movie I would watch if I won would be Jumanji: The Next Level with my 3 childrenin my living room as it is an adventure comedy. 

Userlevel 1

I would watch Rocketman, mainly because i have not seen it yet and the music would give the sound bar a bit of a work out.

We’re in lockdown so no cinemas for a while. So it has to be ‘No Time To Die’ when its released via a streaming app so we can watch it at home. Iconic British movie needs to be heard with sound bar etc to make it as cinema like as possible. 

I would watch Hop! Bring Easter can’t beat an Easter bunny 🐰!!

Userlevel 1

I would re-visit Alien as this film truly is at it’s best when watching in a cinema environment as you achieve using a good sound bar

Userlevel 3

Hearing 1917 in surround sound would be awesome to really get into the action!

As a late teen I remember the original Rollerball , and I was thrilled to think there were motorbikes rumbling round the back of the theatre. Even more thrilled to to realise it was SFX 

I would love to see Jurassic Park. With the soundbar we could feel the ground shake when the dinosaurs stomp closer. And the roar they make would be amazing, like they’re in the room! Love all the Jurassic Park films :-) 

It’s Easter! That means it’s time to gorge on chocolate eggs, feast with family and get stuck into some great Easter movies.

If you’ve got a great TV to keep yourself and the family entertained, that’s perfect! Only one more thing will take your shows, movies and games up a gear: a brilliant sound bar.

We’re offering one iD Community member the chance to win a Samsung Harman/Kardon HW-Q60R 5.1 Wireless Sound Bar to help make your Easter the best one yet. With eight speakers and Acoustic Beam technology, that big action sequence will feel like it’s taking place around you.

Plus, as soon as you start up your games console, the sound bar will instantly switch to Game Mode Pro. So, you’ll hear pinpoint sound accuracy that’ll give you the upper hand.

How to enter?

Entering this egg-cellent competition couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is answer the following question: “If you won, what would the first movie you’d watch with surround sound be and why?”

Make sure you post your answer in the comments below. Don’t miss out! The competition ends on Sunday 12th April, and we’ll reveal the lucky winner shortly after.

Best of luck, and have a cracking Easter!

T&Cs apply.

It’s Easter! That means it’s time to gorge on chocolate eggs, feast with family and get stuck into some great Easter movies.

If you’ve got a great TV to keep yourself and the family entertained, that’s perfect! Only one more thing will take your shows, movies and games up a gear: a brilliant sound bar.

We’re offering one iD Community member the chance to win a Samsung Harman/Kardon HW-Q60R 5.1 Wireless Sound Bar to help make your Easter the best one yet. With eight speakers and Acoustic Beam technology, that big action sequence will feel like it’s taking place around you.

Plus, as soon as you start up your games console, the sound bar will instantly switch to Game Mode Pro. So, you’ll hear pinpoint sound accuracy that’ll give you the upper hand.

How to enter?

Entering this egg-cellent competition couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is answer the following question: “If you won, what would the first movie you’d watch with surround sound be and why?”

Make sure you post your answer in the comments below. Don’t miss out! The competition ends on Sunday 12th April, and we’ll reveal the lucky winner shortly after.

Best of luck, and have a cracking Easter!

T&Cs apply.

I would choose Star wars the original film as it was the first film I watched at the cinema aged 6. It totally blew me away and what better way to reminisce than with awesome surround sound!!!

Userlevel 3

I would definitely watch avatar as it is an epic movie and I haven't watched it in years. Surround sound would be amazing with it. Happy Easter!! 

Userlevel 1

The Blues Brothers - one of the funniest with a brilliant soundtrack.

I would watch Tron: Legacy as it has an awesome soundtrack that I think would be even better with a soundbar, and the visuals are stunnning

Userlevel 1

I would watch Aliens because it’s my favourite film of all time!

Userlevel 1

Baby driver -  or any film with a cracking soundtrack!

Why iD Mobile?