April Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

April Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s Easter! That means it’s time to gorge on chocolate eggs, feast with family and get stuck into some great Easter movies.

If you’ve got a great TV to keep yourself and the family entertained, that’s perfect! Only one more thing will take your shows, movies and games up a gear: a brilliant sound bar.

We’re offering one iD Community member the chance to win a Samsung Harman/Kardon HW-Q60R 5.1 Wireless Sound Bar to help make your Easter the best one yet. With eight speakers and Acoustic Beam technology, that big action sequence will feel like it’s taking place around you.

Plus, as soon as you start up your games console, the sound bar will instantly switch to Game Mode Pro. So, you’ll hear pinpoint sound accuracy that’ll give you the upper hand.

How to enter?

Entering this egg-cellent competition couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is answer the following question: “If you won, what would the first movie you’d watch with surround sound be and why?”

Make sure you post your answer in the comments below. Don’t miss out! The competition ends on Sunday 12th April, and we’ll reveal the lucky winner shortly after.

Best of luck, and have a cracking Easter!

T&Cs apply.

This topic has been closed for comments

70 replies

Userlevel 1

I would watch Batman Dark night as some of the action films need to be experienced on a cinema quality sound system.

Userlevel 1

The original Matrix as the action is epic and the surround sound would be awesome!!!!

Userlevel 1

I’d watch Blade Runner, but it would have to be the ‘Final Cut (2017)’ version. It’s the version where the sound-stage matches the stunning visuals, and let’s not forget the brilliant score by Vangelis. Perfect for a decent sound system. 

Userlevel 1

I would watch Star Wars the last Jedi the sound would be magical.

Userlevel 1

I would watch Blade Runner original; the suspense and action would be amazing with this kit. 

Userlevel 1

I would totally go for the original Blade Runner movie

Badge +10

World War Z

• awesome soundtracks
  • epic surround sound
  • outstanding sound effects
Userlevel 1

First film I'd watch would be Jurassic Park! It'd feel like the dinosaurs are coming alive in my living room!

Userlevel 1

I would watch Avatar

Userlevel 1

I would watch Love Story, as it was the last film I went to the cinema to see.

i would watch Master and Commader as i would love to hear all those cannons going off around me

It’s Easter! That means it’s time to gorge on chocolate eggs, feast with family and get stuck into some great Easter movies.

If you’ve got a great TV to keep yourself and the family entertained, that’s perfect! Only one more thing will take your shows, movies and games up a gear: a brilliant sound bar.

We’re offering one iD Community member the chance to win a Samsung Harman/Kardon HW-Q60R 5.1 Wireless Sound Bar to help make your Easter the best one yet. With eight speakers and Acoustic Beam technology, that big action sequence will feel like it’s taking place around you.

Plus, as soon as you start up your games console, the sound bar will instantly switch to Game Mode Pro. So, you’ll hear pinpoint sound accuracy that’ll give you the upper hand.

How to enter?

Entering this egg-cellent competition couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is answer the following question: “If you won, what would the first movie you’d watch with surround sound be and why?”

Make sure you post your answer in the comments below. Don’t miss out! The competition ends on Sunday 12th April, and we’ll reveal the lucky winner shortly after.

T&Cs apply.

I would watch Family Guy.  As pensioners we are currently in isolation and in these circumstances you realise how much you miss your family and friends, especially grandchildren

How to enter?

T&Cs apply.

I would watch Family Guy.  As pensioners we are currently in isolation and in these circumstances you realise how much you miss your family and friends, especially grandchildren

I would watch the classic film ZULU as it’s a great film at Easter and has all different sound effects which would benefit from surround sound. 

Userlevel 1

How to enter?

T&Cs apply.

It would have to be star wars from 4 to 8 because they are my favourite films ever and always watch them since I was a child even my kids have grown up watching them and love them, the new kit would make it all the more enjoyable. Thanks 

Back To The Future

It’s the first film I remember seeing in a cinema that must have used surround sound - and trying to get used to the sound system distracted me from the actual film !!

I would watch “Its a wonderful Life” under the present circumstanced with Covid 19 it is an appropriate reminder to all how many lives have been altered with the loss of a loved one.

The Dark Knight…...Just because the sound effects with this film just blow your mind.

Thanks and good luck to me lol

Vince iliffe

I would watch Interst'egg'ar. As it has one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever that's very dynamic and matches the movie brilliantly 

We would watch Top Gun a brilliant film for surround sound

Userlevel 1

I would watch The Greatest Showman as songs are amazing and will be great to  experience it againo on a cinema quality sound system.

How to enter?

T&Cs apply.

Anthing that will get that sub rumbling and thumping 

its got to be big john Wayne in true grit 

For me The Blues Brothers. Great fun great music 

Userlevel 1

I would watch The Greatest Showman as my daughter loves it and it has all those big numbers which I'm sure she'd love to sing along to.

I'd watch Jurassic Park with my 3 children, the dinosaurs will be here in my lounge.  You can't beat a family film with a sound bar to make it sound realistic.

Why iD Mobile?