Become an iD Community Superhero!

• 17 December 2020
  • 13 replies
Become an iD Community Superhero!
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

The iD Community is the place where heroes are made! If you’d like to climb up the ranks to become a Superhero, get ready to don your cape and we’ll show you how.

Since creating the iD Community, our aim has always been to create a brilliant network of iD users who share their knowledge to help others, form bonds with one another and, well, build a fully-fledged online community. It’s the perfect place to talk about smartphone and network-related ‘stuff’, but there’s so much more to chat about and get involved with.

We want all of you to get involved. That’s why we’ve created our epic Superhero ranking system. The more you help the Community become the awesome, friendly, helpful online hangout it is, the quicker you’ll work your way through the ranks. Simple!

Whenever you chat on the iD Community, your rank and the ranks of your fellow members are visible on the left-hand side of the conversation. We’ve redesigned the icons, so you clearly see if you’re talking to Heroes, Superheroes, Mentors, or any other rank. So, it’s even easier to start up the chat and get the answers you need – you can be sure everyone you’re chatting with knows their stuff!

Earning your cape is all down to you. You’ll need to be pretty active and showcase your knowledge to become an iD Superhero.

Here’s a few tips on how you can rank up:

• Start threads, create a question or start a conversation using the ‘Create a Topic’ button
  • Respond to your fellow members questions and get your response marked as ‘most helpful answer’
  • Show your appreciation to someone’s responses by giving them a ‘like’ and use the smiley faces at the bottom of articles to rate their helpfulness
  • Answer another member’s question and get your answer marked as the ‘most helpful’. Don’t forget, if you’ve asked a question and someone has provided you with an answer, then please mark their response with the answer as ‘most helpful’.

These are just a few ways which will help you be well on your way to hero status. Other iD Members can help you too, by rating the answers you give and liking the posts you make. It is a community, after all. And of course, there are plenty of opportunities to earn rewards along the way.

Think you’re up to the challenge? Get involved!

Good luck. And if you’ve got any questions, post them below and who knows? You might get a helpful answer from your very own iD Community hero!

13 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the Price

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Hana Anbes hey there, can you clarify what you mean please? What is the price of what? 

Emil

Userlevel 1

Who do you contact for the status of the order? This community chat etc is not the way forward in situations like this. Human voice is important hence why I’ve purchased a mobile! 

very annoying, time consuming feels like if I’m a teenager texting away. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KPNUTZ666,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 1

What’s the ETA for the response that I’ve sent you via private chat?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@KPNUTZ666,

We aim to respond as quickly as possible usually within 24 hours.

Kash

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me please, I bought a new sim card deal, I've been in and activated it, I can't phone or get texts, as its saying no registered network can anyone help me please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jackie connor,

Have you tested the SIM in a different handset?

Kash

Hi,

I’ve been with ID for several years now. But these last few months my signal at home is either poor, or just not there.

I’ve check the ID signal for my area and its the best one. So can you please tell me what the problem is please?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

I’ve been with ID for several years now. But these last few months my signal at home is either poor, or just not there.

I’ve check the ID signal for my area and its the best one. So can you please tell me what the problem is please?

Have you checked for network faults a your location @Tristan Weate?

Do this online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Why is no one replying to my?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Why is no one replying to my?

The iD Community is somewhere iD users try and help one another @Tristan Weate.

If you want a timely response from iD customer service use the online live chat, or alternatively ask for assistance from customer service by using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The agents work until 8pm weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

Hey @Tristan Weate,

Sorry to hear that your coverage has declined recently.

What’s the full postcode of the area you’re using this in?

We’ll check this further to see if there’s any planned maintenance or unplanned outages that could be causing an impact.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?