Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

Userlevel 1

Seeing the smiles behind the masks. 

Going back to the pub with no restrictions 

Being able to go to my children’s school activities such as sports day which we are not allowed to attend this year 😢

Getting back to supporting my football team.BHAFC

To meet friends and go out for a delicious meal. Woop woop!!

Userlevel 2

I just want to go for a nice cold beer in a pub

Taking my 2 daughters swimming again & also catching up on all the birthday meals (at our favorite restaurants) we missed out on!

I cannot wait to walk inside a shopand my glasses not instantly steam up! 

Going out without a mask would be amazing

Meeting up with family and friends and eating out together!

Just looking forward to not having to do the washing up!

Userlevel 1

Being able to see my friends again on countryside walks stopping at a pub at the end for some food!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

We’re still looking forward to taking my 19 year old son out for his 18th birthday drink and meal! 🍻🍽️

The gym!!! It's all I have thought about for the last year. I crave it. I neeeeeeed it! My brain doesn't function without it!! 💪💪💪💪

Going on family days out and grabbing a bite to eat in our favourite restaurants, or going wild and trying a few new places. 

Giving hugs 🤗 

Userlevel 1

Getting the opportunity to travel , having the chance to eat out and above all, meeting friends again.

we are moving into our first house this month and I’m so glad we can have people over for a (small) house warming!! 

Since losing my job during lock down, I have now taken on child minding duties and school runs so..... a conversation, in a pub, with an adult is all I crave for. 

I can't  wait to have family get togethers in a nice restaurant. 

Userlevel 1

Seeing a play live, enjoying pre- & post-show drinks & nibbles, indoor dining that’s not indoors at my house.  The latter is happening already, but still a while to wait for theatre - in NI anyway!

Userlevel 1

Get away from home and enjoy a few days away in an hotel where there's no washing, cooking or cleaning. Just freedom and time to enjoy myself restriction free. 

Being able to have a much needed date night with my partner as we both worked so much this last year we've hardly seen each other.

Userlevel 1

Missed taking my beautiful wife out for meals, especially after a rubbish week at work.  It’s just great to forget about other commitments and focus on family time.  Can’t wait to take our 4 children for days out also and have some fun after a year stuck at home. 

Userlevel 1

My sister had positive test for Covid last week, she lives in Manchester and I live in London. We were supposed to spend time together and enjoy family time with the rest of the family. When the lock down ends and hopefully by then she would recover, would love to spend family time together 😢

Why iD Mobile?