Blog

Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

On 1st October I have a granddaughter living in USA who is getting married and has asked me to perform the ceremony. We have flights booked BUT are dependant on restrictions being lifted so that we can attend. This is an honour and a privilege which I would love to carry out!

Being able to fly home to Ireland with less restrictions so I can hug my niece that I’ve not yet met 😁

Going back to the theatre. Both in stage and in the audience. Then afterwards having a great meal.

Userlevel 1

Not arriving at the supermarket, realising I’ve forgotten my mask and having to go home again to get it.  Every time.

Visiting my 99 year old grandad who is housebound and who I have not been able to visit because of restrictions for nearly 6 months...

Userlevel 2

Live comedy! Have already booked Mo Gilligan and Alan Partridge!

Going out to see friends and family with no restrictions

Userlevel 1

Booking a few nights away with my wife as had so many holidays with her and the family cancelled.

Userlevel 1

Freedom! seeing friends, gigs, holidays!

Userlevel 1

Going to my favourite coffee shop

I have missed having bbqs with family, couple of drinks on the go and loud music. 🤗🌸 lots of hugs and kisses from family goes a long way when you havnt seen them :)

Can't wait to book for a theatre in Bristol with my friends.

Been able to see family again and spend time together having fun days altogether and with my nephew who was born during lockdown and we haven’t been able to take him many places yet. 

Userlevel 1

I am looking forward to carrying out voluntary work as I am passionate in helping people and especially the vulnerable people in our society.

Enjoy the freedom of meeting friends and going for lunch or dinner. Also going to the theatre and Cinema .Lastly being a able to hug my nearest and dearest  without feeling guilty.

Having a family get together

Userlevel 1

Seeing my family again and hugging them 🤗😍…having a meal out with friends and family!!!

Userlevel 1

My mom died just before lockdown, I'm looking forward to hugging my dad.

Being almost back to normal living again getting out whilst staying safe

Userlevel 1

Being able to hug old friends.

Userlevel 2

Going to museums.

Userlevel 1

Seeing a few of my favourite bands perform again... Might not be til 2022 by the looks of it, though! 🤞

Userlevel 1

Having Fish & Chips at the Seaside with my two children and their children.

Userlevel 1

Being free to be a human again.

Seeing my family again🥲

Why iD Mobile?