Blog

Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Download the NHS Track & Trace app – Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

I cannot wait to walk inside a shopand my glasses not instantly steam up! 

Taking my 2 daughters swimming again & also catching up on all the birthday meals (at our favorite restaurants) we missed out on!

Userlevel 2

I just want to go for a nice cold beer in a pub

To meet friends and go out for a delicious meal. Woop woop!!

Getting back to supporting my football team.BHAFC

Being able to go to my children’s school activities such as sports day which we are not allowed to attend this year 😢

Going back to the pub with no restrictions 

Userlevel 1

Seeing the smiles behind the masks. 

Userlevel 2

Going to France to see my little sister who has a 7 month old baby that none of the family have seen yet.

Going out for a meal with family.

Userlevel 1

I’m looking forward to watching my local non-league football team, Warrington Town in Cheshire.  Last season was almost completely wiped out by the pandemic, the season before didn’t finish. I’d love to watch them again, seeing all my friends and having a cheap pie & a pint!  If you’ve never been, give your local non-league team a try - MUCH cheaper than Premier League and good quality football.

Few pints and a curry with friends

Userlevel 1

I can’t wait to see a concert with Simply Red that has been rescheduled twice because of Covid.

Userlevel 1

Meeting up with my best friends again after months and months and having a fun night out with cocktails, tapas and wine.

Userlevel 3

Being able to be with close family not seen for nearly 20 months and to visit friends and having a meal out.

Being able to meet up with friends.

Userlevel 1

Being able to communicate with a smile not hidden behind a mask!

Cant wait until my wife and I are able to go to a restaurant and cinema like we used to without any restrictions as I'm at extra risk.

Being able to visit friends and family and being able to hug people again

Eating a meal with family at our local restaurant and seeing friends around the country.

Userlevel 2

Live Music! I really, really need to see some live music. Open up the pubs and let the beer and the music flow :grin:  :metal_tone1:

Userlevel 1

Having a proper conversation with people instead of on a screen or through a mask - actually connecting and seeing body language instead of talking to avatars

Being able to upgrade my phone, in person, a year late!

Being able to plan my wedding properly - go bridesmaid shopping, have a hen do, have the wedding meal tasting :)

Userlevel 1

Going on a staycation. Or even better a vacation!

Why iD Mobile?