February Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

• 27 January 2020
  • 57 replies
February Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Competition time!

Enter for your chance to win one of five £50 restaurant vouchers!

Do you consider yourself a foodie, or just love going out to eat? Then take a night off from the washing up with our brilliant competition! Discover a new local culinary hotspot or revisit an old favourite on us. We’re giving away five £50 restaurant vouchers, and entering the competition couldn’t be easier.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What would you do on Valentine’s Day?”

It doesn’t have to be with someone special, you could just treat yourself! Make sure you’re logged in and let us know for your chance to win.

Don’t miss out! Competition ends on 9th February 2020.

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Congrats @Mb34 @LoveMK @familyguy1982 @Galaxy @Bethx  

You’ve been selected as the winners for February Newsletter Competition. You’ve all won £50 Gourmet Guide Gift voucher.

Keep an eye out for the email. 

A huge thank you to everyone for taking part in the competition it was great reading what you do on Valentine’s Day.  :grin:

I’ll probably treat myself to a takeaway and celebrate being single and happy

Userlevel 4

Won’t leave her side

Userlevel 2

Give her all of me 

await the cards and have a movie fest like valentines day.

Userlevel 1

I'm not planning anything special on the day but going to London with friends the day after. 

Userlevel 2

We don’t usually do anything on Valentines day, but if I win this voucher I will treat my hubby to a romantic meal out and may even treat him to a night away :-)

Indulgent meal for one with a decent bottle of red ❤️🍷

Probably sit in front of the tele and have a night in with snacks and maybe a comedy of some sort.

Competition time!

Do you consider yourself a foodie, or just love going out to eat? Then take a night off from the washing up with our brilliant competition! Discover a new local culinary hotspot or revisit an old favourite on us. We’re giving away five £50 restaurant vouchers, and entering the competition couldn’t be easier.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What would you do on Valentine’s Day?”

It doesn’t have to be with someone special, you could just treat yourself! Make sure you’re logged in and let us know for your chance to win.

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

A nice trip down to Manchester to do some shopping, and then a nice romantic movie, followed by a nice stroll along the beach with fish and chips in hand when we get back, and then to top everything off cuddles in front of the TV watching Rick and Morty on Netflix with my two dogs. 

Userlevel 2

I think I’d like to go on a lovely trip away and enjoy a lovely meal under the stars or by the sea.

Userlevel 1

I don't believe in Valentine's day.Every day is special for me

Take my out to a meal.

Userlevel 2

:sleeping:

Get dressed up and enjoy a meal out with my other half somewhere special!

Userlevel 1

Netflix and er thrill 😍

Userlevel 1

At home with wife in peace and quiet would be great :)

Competition time!

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Dinner with my wonderful husband - he does all the cooking in our house and deserves to be treated to a meal out for a change. 

With my wife P

Userlevel 1

My partner and I would help people who live on the streets to get a meal and a place to stay ,

Userlevel 1

I will have flowers delivered to my wife's workplace and treat her to a lovely meal and bubbly in the evening.

I would love to go to a nice coeliac friendly restaurant for a nice meal.

Day spent with our Tribe and then snuggles on the sofa once the children have gone to bed with a glass of wine, candels lit with nibbles and plenty of talking and laughing together, perfect 👌 😁

Anything with my best friend, who happens to be my husband. As long as its stress free (and ideally involves wine :heart_eyes: ).

Candlelit dinner at home, cooked by me then snuggle up on couch watching a good film, just the two of us.

Userlevel 1

Hopefully I will be taking my beautiful wife out for a lovely meal with the £50 voucher I am going to win 😂

Dave P

Why iD Mobile?