Get Set for Christmas – Competition

• 3 December 2020
  • 94 replies
Get Set for Christmas – Competition
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

We love Christmas, who doesn’t? It’s a time to take a step back from the daily stresses of life, share memories with those closest to us, exchange gifts and gorge on fantastic food. Can you tell we’re excited?

It’s also the perfect time to bag yourself a winning deal on a new phone or SIM only plan with iD Mobile. We’ve got some unmissable offers lined up.

Hunting for a top deal on a powerful handset? Look no further. We’ve got amazing offers on a range of phones to suit everyone. With our exclusive Christmas event, you’ll get a Currys PC World gift card worth up to £100. So, you can treat yourself to some top of the line tech, view all our great offers here.

Among the great range of smartphones on offer, we have fantastic handsets from OPPO. Get superfast downloads and eye-popping night-time footage with the Reno4 Z 5G. Go pro with the incredible OPPO Reno4 Pro or give yourself the gift of all-day battery life and lightning-fast charging with the OPPO A53.

Also, switch to any 12-month SIM only deal and get up to £50 to spend at Currys; as always, you’ll have unlimited calls and texts no matter which plan you go for.

Competition:

But of course, Christmas is a time of giving. And this month, we’ve got a great competition to get your festive season off to the ultimate start. We’ve teamed up with OPPO to give one lucky winner a brand-new OPPO Reno4 Z 5G.

It has a ton of great features to love, including super-fast connectivity, a brilliant 120 Hz 6.57-inch screen, dual-lens front camera and 48MP quad rear camera. Capture that perfect in-motion clip with Ultra Steady Video and share it with your mates online in a flash.

For a chance to win, tell us what you love most about the festive season. Whether it’s the family vibe, the food, or the movie marathons, let us know in the comments below.

Competition ends on Monday 14th December, winner announced shortly after. If you can’t wait to get your hands on a new phone, you can check out all our fantastic OPPO deals here.

Best of luck, and have a wonderful Christmas from all of us at iD Mobile!

This competition is now closed. Congratulations to@Krabople you have one our December competition and will be receiving this amazing OPPO smartphone! 

94 replies

Userlevel 1

The best part of Christmas for me is buying and giving gifts to my family and friends.
Retail therapy is good for my mind and giving is good for my soul.
The excitement and thrilled shrieks of my grandchildren tearing open their presents fill me with joy.
The looks on their faces as they thank me, make me beam. I feel very happy just thinking about it.
Sadly I will not see many faces this year. Having to isolate because of covid makes it impossible. So I look forward to next Christmas when we should have a more normal season.
But I still get to shop and give.
Merry Christmas! Stay safe and well this Noel.

I’m a big fan of snow, twinkly lights and beautiful Christmas trees, all the things that make it feel cosy, different and magical.

I love the smell of fresh X-mas tree, the cosiness of being indoors with family and friends, enjoying nice food. I also take this time to slow down and to reflect on how the year gone.

Hi I need some help I have lost a phone with ID mobile sim in it I did not get the chance to register the sim it for the account as i cant do it on the phone to say i have lost it or even do it on another phone due to it being lost and not registering it  and I need a new sim card or cancel it all i know is my mobile number

Userlevel 1

It has to be Christmas movies (like Die Hard) and seeing the family! Simple stuff really :)

I live quite far north and it’s dark by 3.30pm, so I especially love the Christmas lights that illuminate streets and peoples homes (even better when there’s snow!). Brings a bit of colour this time of year!

Userlevel 1

The things I like most about Christmas are the faces on my grandchildren excitedly opening presents,the Christmas dinner with the family,then the fun and games when we all get involved. 

Userlevel 1

Best thing about Christmas is getting gifts for my loved ones and seeing their faces when they open them up

Userlevel 1

Simple stuff like watching Die hard or Elf gets you in a good Christmas mood.

Userlevel 1

I'm traditional, I love family, Turkey, not working and over-indulging 

Working Christmas Day as a Paramedic is just Great!

Userlevel 4

The best part of Christmas for me is opening up presents with my family on Christmas morning. Seeing the delight on everyone’s faces makes memories that last for a lifetime.

Userlevel 2

Best part is time off work!

Userlevel 1

Italiano

Inglese

For me, as an Italian, Christmas is the most important holiday, Christmas is being with my family, no matter where the important thing is being together, Christmas is unwrapping gifts and waiting for Santa Claus as it was done when I was little, because it never is big enough to stop dreaming about it, Christmas for me is to start eating at 3pm in the afternoon and finish at 1am with table cooks like the Tombola, typical Neapolitan, Christmas is giving gifts without having to wait for those who receive them to have done so too it to you, Christmas is to see the smile of the children and especially of my mother who can finally hug me since living in London we see each other at most 2/3 times a year. Here this year the thing I will miss most is seeing my mother and hugging her and being told: my son, I'm proud of you, Merry Christmas

The best part of Christmas is spending time with my family and eating my Christmas Dinner my favourite meal ever yummy

Userlevel 2

Those who volunteer at Christmas are my thing. Thinking about those less fortunate than us is the real spirit of the season.

The best part about the festive season is having some time off work! 😂

Userlevel 1

There’s so many things that I love about the Festive Season. One thing that comes to mind is the annual family game of monopoly that happens on Christmas evening every year in my house which is full of excitement and a lot of sneaky cheating may I add! Another is after the Christmas dinner where you announce the same phrase every year “i’ve eaten way too much” and make yourself laugh due to repeating the same mistake yet again (what’s Christmas without feeling like a stuffed turkey after dinner anyway am I right?) And lastly I love the evening dog walks every night. They are magical on the lead up to Christmas as you slowly watch every house add decorations and lights outside which completely transforms them and adds warm vibes in contrast to the frosty weather. I love watching my dogs face as he stares at all of them trying to work out what’s going on!

Despite current circumstances with the pandemic I hope everyone is able to have a lovely Christmas (and eat lots of food!). Stay safe everyone! Happy holidays :)

The general goodwill everyone shows each other for a week or two.

The best thing about Christmas has to be making memories with family. Every Christmas eve we have a family get together with pizza and games and Its one of my favourite traditions. My daughter is almost two and is understanding alot more this year so I'm super excited to make Christmas memories with her. 

Userlevel 1

When I was a young teenager I lost my mum at Christmas. For years and years I couldn’t enjoy this time of year. I’d either try too hard and over do it (legendary was the year I invited 14 people who didn’t know each other for Christmas dinner, and my cooker broke down) or don’t try at all and spend the day on my own. Oh I made so many bad Christmasses! I just couldn’t get it right. With no family Christmas is hard to navigate

But now, I have my family - my lovely husband and my mum in law, a sister in law and a brother. Over the past ten years they’ve taught me that Christmas can be what you want it to be if you just chill out. Its not about money, or showing off, or trying to pretend its not happening because you think it might hurt and you don’t want it to. Christmas is about being yourself with the people you love and who love you too. Farting and belching in front of the TV, eating too much, making a great big eejit of yourself in a daft game and crying over the sentimental films.

I still remember my mum at Christmas - and my dad who died before I was toddling. But I remember the happy times, and I laugh over all those odd Christmasses in my twenties now. Because what i love absolutely the most about the year now is Christmas, and what I love most about it is my family. We won’t all be together this year - except through the magic of ID mobile. But they will always be the centre of it all - come turkey or vegan nut roast.

Thanks for giving me the chance to remember all this. I think its time for a mince pie now x

Userlevel 3

What I love the most about the festive season is experiencing a historic tradition that involves joy and family gatherings, spending time with your relatives, buying and receiving gifts and the best part, Christmas food and discounts!

Best thing is finishing work on Christmas eve. Getting home to the family in New Christmas pj's, polar express on TV.

Oh yeah beer and cheese too. 👍😃

Userlevel 2

For me, the best part of Christmas is, and always has been, the opportunity to spend quality time with my friends and family, without the worries of work dangling over my head. But it’s also one of the few times of year when that magical feeling is as vivid as it was when you were a child.

for me its having all the family and especially seeing the kids excited opening their presents, then later seeing friends to celebrate

Why iD Mobile?