Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Get Set for our Mega Deals Event
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Get set for our Mega Deals event

After that new phone feeling? You’re in the right place.

Easter is just around the corner, and we’ve already seen several ground-breaking new devices released this year. There’s the Samsung S21 range and OPPO Find X3 series to name just a couple, but there are loads more smartphones pushing the boundaries – and you’ll find them right here.

To make this Easter even better, we’re running a cracking mega deals event with a fantastic line-up of top brand phones. You can get half price line rental for 3 months on a range of devices, and you could even get a free gift when you treat yourself to one of our brilliant deals. Here are just a few of the deals you’ll find with iD Mobile:

Looking for a new Samsung or OPPO?

Why not treat yourself to the Samsung S20 FE or any of the other devices in the S21 range? Maybe you’ve got your eye on one of the latest OPPO smartphones. Good choice. When you purchase the OPPO Find X3 Neo or Lite with iD Mobile in our Mega Deals event, you’ll also get half price line rental for the first 3 months, AND a gift. You could get a brand-new smartwatch, OPPO Enco X true wireless earbuds, phone case or fast charger. That’ll help you get off to a flying start!

OPPO devices are on pre-order from 31/03 and launch 14/04.

Not after a flagship phone? No problem.

We’ve got plenty of ace mid-range smartphones that offer plenty of the same great functions, like the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A42. And when you purchase either one, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+. Everything you need for crystal clear music streaming, immersive movies, and competitive gaming on the go.

You’ll find loads more fantastic smartphones at great prices over at iD Mobile. Our Mega Deals event ends on 13th April, so be quick!

Mega Deals Event T&Cs

Half-price monthly line rental ("MRC")  for the first 3 months available on selected 24 months handset plans. Offer valid on qualifying purchases between 24/03/21 - 13/04/21. Full plan price payable from month 4 and for the remainder of the contract. Excludes SIM only plans. Offer not applicable to out of bundle usage: standard out of bundle rates apply throughout the contract. Subject to a credit check, eligibility and 24-month minimum term. Monthly cost may increase in line with Retail Price Index (RPI).  5G connectivity is currently not available on iD Mobile and you will get 4G/3G connection on 5G compatible handsets. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply. Standard T&Cs apply on all plans. See website for full details and full event terms and conditions.

Competition Time:

Fancy getting your hands on the OPPO Find X3 Neo? To help make your April a belter, we’re running a fantastic prize draw, where one lucky entrant will win a brand-new OPPO Find X3 Neo, worth £699.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is simply tell us why you use or visit the iD Community platform.

Is it for help & support? To help out other members? Maybe it’s to read interesting articles on tech and lifestyle, or even just to have a chat. Whatever it is, we want to know.

The competition closes on Wednesday 14th April, and we’ll announce the winner on Friday 19th. 

Standard competition T&Cs apply.

Best of luck and have a brilliant Easter break from everyone at iD Mobile.

This competition has now closed, thank you all for entering. A huge congratulations to….@Dani83 , you are April’s winner. 

This topic has been closed for comments

97 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Congratulations @Dani83 you are the winner of April’s competition. I will be in touch with you shortly. 

Thanks, 

Emil 

Userlevel 1

The community on id is nice and kind and the customer service is always helpful and friendly service plus it's easy to use and find answers that I seek and it's nice to have a great mobile network service that puts the customer and community first

Userlevel 1

The id community has also been a helpful source of information

I use the community when I'm stuck on something technical. There are always people who are generous with their knowledge and happy to help! 😊📱📲

I use the service to gain access to interesting and informative articles to keep me in the tech loop 😁😁😁

There’s loads of advice here on how to get around problems with my phone, use it to its fullest (including in ways or with apps I would never have know of) and all questions are answered.

Userlevel 1

Communities always know the answer and can write exactly what a user needs to know. Users tend to know what we might need and this community is a great example of one that covers all the things we need to know. That’s why I visit the pages and have registered to make comments and join the conversation.

i use the id app and view the community answers that way and the information im looking for is always there and is so helpful i also use it to look at promotions on upcoming phones and deals etc and sometimes i just generally read up to keep up with new things with id 

Userlevel 1

I go to the id community to get all the updates on the new tech that ID mobile has to offer and on some occasions I like drop in and look at what others are chatting about or even entering competitions that's why I choose ID network it's simple and friendly service

Userlevel 1

I use id community platform to keep up to date with new apps and stuff. Best way to use my phone and stuff. Fingers crossed for the comp

I am new to the community but will use it to get advise on the best mobiles to buy and to get help if I need it.

Userlevel 1

The ID Community is a great way to find new information on the latest tech, it is much better in comparison to my previous carriers community

Great to find info, and other users opinions and help

I use the ID community to read interesting tech articles and new phones on the horizon.

ID community is helpful, engaging and easy to use.

I use it to find answers to my questions because in all honesty someone's probably experienced the issue before so hopefully the answer I need is already right there on the iD Community forum without me even needing to ask.

Userlevel 1

I have visited the ID community for the first time today and can’t beleive how much useful information there is so I will definitely be coming back.

Userlevel 1

Get set for our Mega Deals event

After that new phone feeling? You’re in the right place.

Easter is just around the corner, and we’ve already seen several ground-breaking new devices released this year. There’s the Samsung S21 range and OPPO Find X3 series to name just a couple, but there are loads more smartphones pushing the boundaries – and you’ll find them right here.

To make this Easter even better, we’re running a cracking mega deals event with a fantastic line-up of top brand phones. You can get half price line rental for 3 months on a range of devices, and you could even get a free gift when you treat yourself to one of our brilliant deals. Here are just a few of the deals you’ll find with iD Mobile:

Looking for a new Samsung or OPPO?

Why not treat yourself to the Samsung S20 FE or any of the other devices in the S21 range? Maybe you’ve got your eye on one of the latest OPPO smartphones. Good choice. When you purchase the OPPO Find X3 Neo or Lite with iD Mobile in our Mega Deals event, you’ll also get half price line rental for the first 3 months, AND a gift. You could get a brand-new smartwatch, OPPO Enco X true wireless earbuds, phone case or fast charger. That’ll help you get off to a flying start!

OPPO devices are on pre-order from 31/03 and launch 14/04.

Not after a flagship phone? No problem.

We’ve got plenty of ace mid-range smartphones that offer plenty of the same great functions, like the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A42. And when you purchase either one, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+. Everything you need for crystal clear music streaming, immersive movies, and competitive gaming on the go.

You’ll find loads more fantastic smartphones at great prices over at iD Mobile. Our Mega Deals event ends on 13th April, so be quick!

Mega Deals Event T&Cs

Half-price monthly line rental ("MRC")  for the first 3 months available on selected 24 months handset plans. Offer valid on qualifying purchases between 24/03/21 - 13/04/21. Full plan price payable from month 4 and for the remainder of the contract. Excludes SIM only plans. Offer not applicable to out of bundle usage: standard out of bundle rates apply throughout the contract. Subject to a credit check, eligibility and 24-month minimum term. Monthly cost may increase in line with Retail Price Index (RPI).  5G connectivity is currently not available on iD Mobile and you will get 4G/3G connection on 5G compatible handsets. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply. Standard T&Cs apply on all plans. See website for full details and full event terms and conditions.

Competition Time:

Fancy getting your hands on the OPPO Find X3 Neo? To help make your April a belter, we’re running a fantastic prize draw, where one lucky entrant will win a brand-new OPPO Find X3 Neo, worth £699.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is simply tell us why you use or visit the iD Community platform.

Is it for help & support? To help out other members? Maybe it’s to read interesting articles on tech and lifestyle, or even just to have a chat. Whatever it is, we want to know.

The competition closes on Wednesday 14th April, and we’ll announce the winner on Friday 19th. 

Standard competition T&Cs apply.

Best of luck and have a brilliant Easter break from everyone at iD Mobile.

i use the platform to see competitons and to make sure i am getting the most out of my network

I visit the id community to look for answers and find useful infromation about the network. 

Userlevel 1

I like to visit the iD Community platform to share my experiences and knowledge with others, help others with any issues they may be having and in doing so I often learn a little myself. The iD Community is a very welcoming and friendly community and is great way for new members to get community support.

Userlevel 1

I like to visit the iD Community to enter the great competitions and see the latest offers

Userlevel 1

I visit the community to get answers to questions and search for people who have similar issues. The articles are interesting and I use it to research new phones.

Userlevel 1

I can’t thank this forum enough! It’s full of help when needed with any tech or logging in issues etc.,

No other phone company has such helpful knowledge when it comes to their customers!

So glad i found ID mobile.

Userlevel 1

Always like that they have fun prize draws as well as interesting information.

This is my first visit, I was intrigued by the competition but I’m impressed by all the other answers; and all the articles, help, fun and opinions that are on offer. In the words of Arnie...I’ll be back!

Why iD Mobile?