Blog

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

Show first post

151 replies

Userlevel 1

We want to do the tour of Spain we were supposed to do in 2020, but Covid saw that trip cancelled. Can’t wait to go!

I’d love to visit Romania. I absolutely love the architecture and have a friend there who I will force to be my tour guide lol

I can’t wait to take my kids to Italy to see the cities that inspired their names! (Roman & Siena)

And for the food. I miss all the incredible little trattorias.

I would love to visit Blackpool, partly because it's here in the UK but mostly because it's supposed to be amazing. The tourist attractions and the educational attractions along with the rich past make it an excellent choice for a holiday with family. I know most people would choose a warm sunny holiday and I would love some sun but I would also appreciate a more local fun holiday so given the chance I'd choose Blackpool

Italy. I’ve been learning Italian since the first lockdown.

i would love to go back to Hawaii to see the bits i didn’t get to see on my honeymoon!

Hi I'm going to Corfu to see my family.

For my next holiday I would like to visit Istanbul, Turkey.

I love learning about history and visiting places where I can take in great architecture and culture. 

Anywhere warm... just hate this cold weather.

Userlevel 1

Anywhere would be good right now after the past 2 years!

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I would like to go to northern Italy, next year. Two year’s ago my wife and I back packed around southern Italy, flew into Naples and home from Rome. So we are thinking fly into Pisa then home from Milan.

Wondeful country and best of all wonderful people.

Back to Italy please. The light is lovely, the food is excellent, and so many beautiful things to see and talk about in the warm summer evenings...with a glass of wine of course!

Would love to take the kids to Spain or Italy, I know most parents probably think Disney world but how many kids can say they have been to Italy or Spain, me and my wife been married nearly 3 years and not had a proper honeymoon and would love to take her away but would also love to take this kids with us 

Seville because it has some fantastic gardens, food, architecture and it seems to always be sunny!

I'd love to go back to Tenerife, it was lovely and hot but a nice hot it wasn't humid there 😍

I would like to go to Crotia, been there before and completely loved it.

Userlevel 1

I would like to go to Bali with my family for our last ever family holiday as they are all grown up and want to party with their friends now 

I'd love to go to Santirini and swim in the private pools with my newly adult daughter. With of course lots of wine.

Userlevel 1

I really want to go to the maldives! i love sandy beaches and looks so luxurious and romantic staying in a little hut surrounded by the sea! :)

I’d love to go Amsterdam  

Userlevel 1

Let me go to Japan please :) 

Userlevel 1

I’m hoping to get to Morocco again - this time Casablanca and Fes.  Just love the combination in Casablanca of traditional Moroccan with art deco…. and all things Moroccan anyway!

I'd love to go to Thailand as we had booked to go in 2020, then COVID hit and it was rescheduled until 2021 before it was cancelled again! I hope to get there sometime soon 🇹🇭🛕🕍🕉️

I would say north Wales next holiday 

We will be going to south Devon for our next holiday we love a staycation in this beautiful country and we have been to north Devon and Cornwall so south Devon is next on the list we are looking for a nice private cottage with a hot tub for some romantic evenings. Bring on the Wine 

Why iD Mobile?