Blog

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

Show first post

151 replies

Salou in Spain. Great location and ideal spot for great adventures - Barcelona, Tarragona, Montserrat ...

I would like to go toCanada. I  the fall or spring.Perhaps on a cruise.

A tour of Japan, from top to bottom! To experience their food, technology, culture, mountains, cities. It’s got a bit of everything

Userlevel 2

Canada, so we can see the mountains and visit relatives.

Userlevel 1

I would love to go back to Miami. I’ve not been for about fives years and I would love to go back.

Greece,Lovely friendly people love Greek food and culture 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I love the theme parks in Florida and would holiday there again.  It’s not just Harry Potter (although that is a big part), the water park rides are exhilarating, Busch Gardens has so much and … chair lifts!  I love a chair lift and so few places have them.  Then there’s Discovery Cove where you can snorkel with hundreds of fish and rays and to within a couple of inches of sharks… well, through glass.  I eat an enormous amount but exercise constantly running around the parks and up stairs to the top of rides that it all works itself out and I return having toned up without actively trying.  I would love to do this all again.

I would love to go to Italy next to visit. There are so many sights I’d love to see but top of my list is the Amalfi Coast and Rome. I was enrolled for a year abroad in Italy but it got cancelled due to COVID, so I’m hoping to go back to fulfil my Italian dreams - even if its just for a couple of weeks. 

I’d like to go Greek island hopping so I can visit different landscapes without the worry of crossing country boarders which may have different covid rules. Hopefully back to seeing the world one bit at a time next year!

I'd like to go to Spain because I feel that myself and my partner are well overdue a nice break away in the sun for a change, plus Spain is a friendly and lovely place

I’d like to take my boy to Paris disney land as we planned and saved money since beginning of the lockdown April 2020 and still worry about the travelling, really want to take him to somewhere where we can really relax and have some fun! 

Japan!

The culture has always fascinated me and I’m forever finding and searching for new Japanese cuisine and recipes to cook at home! Traditional Ramen is certainly a staple! It’s certainly on my bucket list to travel to Japan!

Userlevel 1

America booked for March a wee cheeky week in Boston 🇺🇲

I would like to go to New Zealand as soon as they open the border. Wish to do 30 days in an Motor Home of the North aad South Islands.

Userlevel 2

Camping in France - sand, sea and croissants!

Userlevel 2

Spain, for our cancelled holiday from 2 years ago.

Userlevel 2

I want to go back to Crete because the food is great and the people are genuinely friendly. My favourite holiday destination.

Userlevel 2

I would like to take me & my missus on a nice relaxing Rhine River Booze Cruise. Where we can take in the scenery whilst sampling all those delicious wines. Ding Dong 😁

Either local a place called castle Douglas in Scotland a great village to go or would love to visit Thailand 

Istanbul-An amazing city with a rich culture, great history and fantastic sites to visit. Hopefully we will get to see the Whirling Dervishes, an iconic Turkish ritual. It would also be great to taste again the amazing Turkish cuisine. And of course enjoy the fantastic weather!

Hands down, it'd have to be Japan. I've been a huge fan of Sumo wrestling since the mid 1980s.  I had made up my mind to take a trip with my family just before the whole covid thing kicked off in 2020. There are six tourmaments per year (each lasting 15 days,) so yes, I'd just love to catch one of those.  

Userlevel 1

I asked my daughter (whose phone this is) and she said she’d like to holiday in the MCU. For those not in the know, that’s the “Marvel Cinematic Universe” - yep - fictional. Still, I am sure it’d be lovely. 

Iwant to go to Croatia with my children. I heard its so beautiful and the food is delicious.

Malta all the way!

Brazil for sure! Great place, Wonderful people, Amazing food!!!

Why iD Mobile?