Blog

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

Show first post

151 replies

Userlevel 1

I prefer not to fly because of climate change. So it has to be wheeled transport or a boat. I’ve travelled all over the world, but not been to so many places in the UK. I’ve never been to Ireland. I know it’s the Emerald Isle because of all the rain, but I would love to go there. We Brits are used to rain! On the other hand I’ve also always wanted to go to the Scilly Isles to paint. Choices. Choices. I think it has to be the Scillies.

Userlevel 2

The only place I truly want to see is Seattle. Been a Seattle Seahawks fan for a while now, see the landscape and various tourists spots during game day tv etc, but to actually go, see the city, attend a live game. Would love to do it just once in my lifetime. 

Badge +10

a Hawaiian cruise… because it’s nostalgic, you see more in less time, plus it’s cheaper and easy to plan.

I have been invited to a wedding in Zurmatt Switzerland..... and would love to accept and be excited to visit somewhere... anywhere new.

Next holiday 🤔 I think I’d rather stay in the the uk but stay in a cabin or a shed even in the middle of no where so no phones no internet & no tv so I can enjoy the peace & quiet 

After all the trauma of the last couple of years anywhere would be good.  It need not be exotic or far away as long as it would be my wife and I going together

I want to go to Kansas in America to see my son, who I’ve not been able to see since he went to live in The States 6 years ago. I’ve not been able to meet his wife or my lovely grandson who is now 3 years old. I’m desperate to give and receive hugs!

I'd like to go to Australia as my daughter is obsessed with Koala's 

Hello,

I would really like to go to Rhodes Island for my next holiday. I would like this as we went there on a family holiday when I was a child and would like to take my family there nearly 40 years later. 

👍👌🤞🎉🎉

I would really like to travel to Andalusia, Spain. I would love to know more about the Moorish history of this region and to visit the Alhambra in Granada. Sun, Flamenco art and wonderful food...it would be a dream come true to travel to Seville, Cordoba and possibly sail over to Tangier.

I would love to go to Maldives or Polynesia or Seychelles 

Edinburgh, that's the place I'd like to holiday. The city, the tourist attractions, the food, the proximity to the Highlands and the vibrance makes it a attractive holiday location time and again. 

Not to mention the train journey from London on the route of the flying Scotsman. 

I would like to visit california and go to the theme parks as well as beaches and other attractions 

My wife and I went to Paris several years ago, and really enjoyed it. We'd love to go back and take our 8yo daughter up the Eiffel Tower!

Userlevel 1

I’d like to visit the US and go to some of the places off the standard tourist spots. It’s time to get out and find adventure.

Userlevel 2

I’d love to go back to Italy. We were there briefly in 2019 during the heatwave as we were on a cruise. It’d be lovely to see the sights without sweltering and it would be lovely to see some sun because I live in Birmingham and we rarely see any blue skies over winter!

I'd head to my imaginary second home, in the Maldives, without my family.

The chance to wake up with a child poking you, the chance to chill on the lounger, not a games console in sight! Absolute heaven!!!!

Ireland to visit my family 

Userlevel 3

Seychelles and Kenya

I'd love to go back to tenerife as that is where my child was conceived but sadly never made it. God bless x

Because of the pandemic we have been unable to go to our caravan in the French Alps for 2 years & we are looking forward to going this year & renewing our friendships. We look forward to the fresh clean air of the Alps.

Userlevel 1

I haven't seen my Family in Canada for 3 years due to the pandemic restrictions so would really love to go to Vancouver to see them. 

Japan is at the top of my travel list! It has been for a while now, but the pandemic has made it impossible to travel there. Hopefully one day - soon! - I will get to explore this beautiful country, experience its fascinating arts and culture and get to know its wonderful people! 

Userlevel 2

I would love to take my husband to Hong Kong. His grandfather was in a prisoner of war camp there during WW2. Being there would bring a connection that they never had an opportunity to make. It would be a place we could remember, reflect and pay our respects for the many who sacrificially gave so much for us. 

Userlevel 1

I’d love to take the kids to Iceland to see the stunning scenery and to explore the glaciers, volcanos and to bathe in the hot springs. It would be amazing to see the Northern Lights too.

Why iD Mobile?