July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time!

To help keep your home safe and secure this summer we’re offering 4 lucky winners the chance to win one fantastic home security gadget in this month’s competition.

You could win either a RING Video Doorbell Pro With Chime or one of three PHILIPS Hue White & Colour Ambience Wireless Bulb Twin Packs.

With the RING Video Doorbell Pro, you can keep track of what's happening around your property at all times, with alerts sent to your smartphone.

And you can control your lights from anywhere with the PHILIPS Hue app, sync with your smartphone and choose from 16 million colours to create your desired mood.

Comment below and tell us what content you’d like to see more of from iD Mobile?

You’ve got until midnight on 7 July to comment and we’ll pick the winners at random.

T&C’s Apply

Good Luck!

121 replies

Unboxing videos, real world reviews and product comparisons
detailed comparisons of new release phones would be awesome x
Userlevel 1
I would like to see a different topic discussed each month e.g home security so people can comment with what products they use and how they use them and any issues etc
I'd like to see more videos and competitions
More competitions please
I would like to see videos comparing products such as action cams
Userlevel 1
To combine multi held accounts into one app for ease
Home security and how to use it in conjunction with your phone
Tech, tech & more tech please 😍
Userlevel 1
I'd love more gadgets along the same lines as the RING Video Doorbell Pro.

I deliver parcels and I absolutely love these doorbells because the homeowner can tell me specifically where to leave their parcels if they are not in.

The first one I encountered gave me a flippin' fright though!

I think it should be the law that if people are going to order stuff online they must have one of these!!! Love them!
I'd like to see more free gift offers with PAYM contracts or subscriptions such as 3 months Spotify etc with new contracts
Data included in when on holiday, especially Turkey
More Competitions
Userlevel 1
Reviews on new tech and apps, seasonal tips and 5G information.
It would be great to have more information around spyware
More offers (like o2 priority), more competitions, more phones available through id.
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @dwetton @Oleg @littlemonkeyz and @Leafy! You’ve been selected as the four winners of our July competition. You’ve either won a RING Video Doorbell Pro With Chime or one of three PHILIPS Hue White & Colour Ambience Wireless Bulb Twin Packs.

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared what content you would like to see more of from iD Mobile.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 2
Thank you 😊
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
WELL DONE!!! @dwetton @Oleg @littlemonkeyz and @Leafy 😁
Userlevel 1
Congratulations @dwetton @Oleg @littlemonkeyz and @Leafy! You’ve been selected as the four winners of our July competition. You’ve either won a RING Video Doorbell Pro With Chime or one of three PHILIPS Hue White & Colour Ambience Wireless Bulb Twin Packs.

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared what content you would like to see more of from iD Mobile.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team

Thanks very much! 😁
Userlevel 1
Thank you 😀

Why iD Mobile?