June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Brilliant SIM only deals, great customer service and really easy to change over contract and keep my number (and great helpline for a technophobe like me!)
Your deals are the best around!
The support you provide aswell as a super useful app means I don't plan on going anywhere else for my contract 🙂
Great offers/prices.
Service is really good and the app is great for checking bills and remaining data etc.
Like the way you can cap any extra spending.
Entering this competition while I’m abroad using my data with no extra charge 😎 need I say more?
Userlevel 1
Great prices, great customer service, offer great handsets, great coverage of network and lastly great competitions, so to sum it up, you're just Great!
Userlevel 1
I am a SIM only Customer and you are the best value for price, versatility and contract length. I love you so much I got Sims for all the family.
Userlevel 1
No one else comes close to the price i pay for my contracts with iD for the same amount of data and minutes on a 30 day contract ;)

Well happy with my service
Thanks iD 😍
Userlevel 1
Because you have some really great deals. Great prices, lots of data, roaming and data caps. Brilliant.
Just great deals and good service.
Userlevel 3
Badge
£3.99 per month keeps me happy 😊
Well, my son has been on iDMobile since last September , since started the secondary school. What can I say, the best mobile provider so far discovered. He is on an amazing tariff ( that helps as save penny here and there for a family of five). Amazing service you got stuff is so friendly too. Pretty good coverage in Gloucestershire so no complains at all, just a moan about the phone , that is really old and has a hiccups every other day. My son constantly asking for the new phone as sometimes he’s not able to contact me as screen is not working. And if he would win a new one, it would make him really really happy. Please, make this boy a happy boy 🎉
Great value and service!
You've got a million customers because a million people signed up. Are they happy? That is a philosophical question...Maybe yes, maybe no. But £8 for too many minutes and 4 kajiggers of internets it not too bad at all.
Great value for my son. Capped data too.
Userlevel 1
Being from Carphone Warehouse, a name that so many people know and trust, this has made ID mobile a great choice for everyone. Using 3's network which has a good coverage for most places, coupled with the great range of tariffs, as well as data rollover, makes this a winner for everyone!
Fantastic prices and data rollover are massive reasons why I try and get my family and friends on I.D Mobile 👍👍
We're a family of 4 all using ID. We tried the rest now we're with the best
Because ID is IDeal!
Great selection of tariffs, great selection of handsets and rollover data....what more do you want?
Simply put - prices and deals are the best around and you offer some amazing handsets with amazing customer support.
Id mobile is a friendly and reliable company with amazing deals and that's why it's at the top of the best.
I think that, you are THE NUMBER 1 mobile provider, out there.

I've been with Vodafone, and for the last ten years, or so, Three Mobile.

Although not having a vast experience, of other providers, I can already see a difference. I mean, a vast, vast positive difference.
I don't think you need to actually change anything, that you already do. You are the complete package, with your excellent service, plans and customer service.

Well done, and carry on as you are.

Tracie Rodger
In order of importance:
  1. Value for money (for someone who is a low user and who does not want a new phone).
  2. No need to worry about a long term commitment (circumstances may change)
  3. Access to a good network (coverage and performance)
Really good range of SIM only deals. Good coverage compared to my previous network. Will transfer my other phone when current contract ends
ID Mobile provides amazing value for money and fast customer support from a fantastic team. I switched after trying several of the major phone companies and will never go back, I regularly recommend them to friends and family. 😀
Why iD Mobile?