June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Perfect contract for my child going to big school... No scary bills due to the data cap... *thumbsup*
Because ID is simply the dogs dangles
I recently moved to London from Phoenix, Arizona and was introduced to ID Mobile at Curry's PC World - Carphone Warhouse where I bought a three month plan. I was amazed at how low the prices are here compared to what they are in Arizona. Winning a UK Pixel 3a would be a great bonus.

Strong work, ID Mobile!
Best SIM only deals around
The ID mobile app is the best. From here you can do anything connected to your contract. It also always shows what minute, texts and data you have left right at the top, brilliant!!!. ID also carry over unused data to the next month, again brilliant!!!. There is always a good choice of phone's and plans at very competitive prices. My current phone works great so I have just gone SIM only and I couldn't be happier. Once again ID is brilliant!!!
It's very helpful for people who don't have much money to be able to always rely on a good sim from here
Best sim only deals on the market
Smooth transition from my previous provider, great app which tells me exactly how much data etc I'm using so I always know where I'm up to.

The best surprise is the coverage, not been let down once even though I've been in some pretty remote areas! All in all I feel I've made a great move to ID.
Because you are green and great, you do really good job and you are looking after your customers. I like you guys
Userlevel 1
iD mobile, community and FAQ section is transparent and has clear information towards product offered bundled with iD Mobile App/Website helping consumer to manage their account with optimum ease. Great pricing for international calls and lot of data allowance @ very affordable rates.
Amazing prices I have myself and my daughter on ID we always have a signal and plenty of minutes texts and data for a great price it's the best we've been on 😊
Simple Plans
Excellent name
Good Logo
Best network reception
Best deals with sim & phones
Best & simple app
Rewards every month
ID offers one of the cheapest services coupled with the highest quality, excellent 4g simple billing and a great app. Even my wife can use it and she's not technically minded. Congratulations ID.
Good network, value for money and good customer service.
Userlevel 1
Loads of choice and great prices
Userlevel 1
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

1 million customers say you have a great service and low tariffs, so we all can't be wrong. 😜
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

Good selection of handsets at great prices! Wot's not to like?
what's not to love? use your IQ & get with ID 🙂
because your prices are amazing low and fantastic deals . Highly recommended. Great coverage especially when I live in middle of no where. And quite a few of my friends have switched to you after I mention and talk about I'd mobile and all said they will never switch back to their old network.
Userlevel 1
because prices are good and also rollover on data, far better than my previous mobile supplier
Competition time.

T&C's Apply

Because you have the best prices, you have good value and an amazing app.
Userlevel 1
The most competitive prices of the market with good coverage
Because with ID it's all about the quality.
Decent sim only deals at a competitive price. Dealt with customer service on multiple occasion and they were good too.
ID offer great phones and tariffs at an affordable monthly price
Why iD Mobile?