May Community Newsletter Competition - CLOSED

May Community Newsletter Competition - CLOSED

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

62 replies

Userlevel 2

TV, which is getting plenty of use during lockdown.  We could really do with something bigger...

My kettle & toaster I use the most in the kitchen

Userlevel 1

My washing machine..need to upgrade it now that my family has grown.

I dropped our cafetiere and it's smashed but instead of another one I'd like to put the money towards an actual coffee machine please. 😊

My most used item is the washing machine always on with two teenagers in the house it’s always on so couldn’t live without it.

Userlevel 1

My most used appliance is my iPad, and I’d love an upgrade because I can’t install any updates anymore! 

Userlevel 1

my most used appliance is the tv, I would like to be able to upgrade it to a smart tv

Userlevel 3

Probably a toss-up between my tumble-dryer and washing machine - both are used equally as often and both could do with getting replaced after many years of service!

Userlevel 2

My most used appliance is our tumble dryer, it is making some worrying noises so not sure whether it will last much longer!

Userlevel 1

I’d love to upgrade my security cameras - I use to see who’s at the door before opening, keep an eye on my property, and the best thing - watch my evening visitors, a pair of hedgehogs :green_heart: The picture is pretty grainy so a better camera would be fab.

Userlevel 2

Cakes made in lockdown cheer us on our way 😀

For birthdays 🎉 key workers 👩‍⚕️ and VE Day 🇬🇧 

#PositivePandemic... I’ve muscles galore 💪 

But my arm is aching - I can’t take much more 😬

A £50 voucher 💴 means I could replace

My broken food mixer and make some more cakes 🧁 🍰 🎂 

I depend on my laptop for work every day. I have had it for several years and ran out of space on it now; it’s about time I upgrade so I can improve the speed at which I complete assignments.

Why iD Mobile?