May Experience Competition - Closed

May Experience Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Now Closed

Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

Red Letter Days provide a range of experience days or breaks for every taste, occasion and budget. Whether it's a day out at the zoo with the kids, a romantic date night or your own solo adventure, there's plenty to choose from.

Hurry! Competition ends midnight on Sunday 12 May.

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

170 replies

Ayrshire coast , especially Saltcoasts
Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival
Userlevel 1
Isle of Wight, the wonders of the world!
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I like to spend my holidays by being active. Walking and exploring would be great. I have already booked holidays for end of May in Portugal but it was my partner's wish to chill and regenerate this time. My next trip would be nearer September time and I would like it to be more of a City break like Barcelona, Amsterdam or Paris. Maybe even I will convince my partner to visit PSG or Ajax stadium.
Userlevel 1
Nothing more fabulous than being stood at the top of Blue Sky Basin Vail, in the crisp cold air, in a bluebird day, heavenly x
Home. I love days out and returning to the comfort of my own be.
My favourite place is London.
Rhodes in Greece, the best "popular" Greek Island, but any Greek Island is (to me) good
Userlevel 1
France & Mauritius ❤
Hawaii
SanFrancisco USA and riding the cable cars is fantastic. Sadly, not been back for two decades due to finances.
Budapest!
Anywhere in the UK where I can be with my family and friends
Italy - Rome/Venice
You cant beat the Canary Islands for a guaranteed warm weather and relaxed holiday....by NYC is the best city in the world!
English countryside
Our all-time favetites is orlando where we can enjoy thrilling rides, meat plenty of friendly and not so friendly wildlife and soak up the awesome rays whilst chilling in a waterpak. Can't wait to go back on the 18 of this month
I love the romance of Venice. We were lucky enough to visit during Carnival and even had a go at dressing up!
I love to Holiday in Norfolk. Although we live here we still havent seen all the wonderful places around the coast.
Userlevel 1
york for its beauty, history and general awesomeness
The Seychelles. A once in a lifetime experience. Expensive but what the hell you only live once so just go there
Userlevel 1
Alykes, Zakynthos
Userlevel 1
Has to be Brighton...so much to do
The North York Moors, easy to forget everything when surrounded by purple heather 🙂
Userlevel 1
I love New York. I’m going for my 4th visit later this year. ☺️
Why iD Mobile?