NOW CLOSED - Competition Day 4 – 6th December 2018 – Google Home Hub

• 29 November 2018
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
It's day 4 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

Christmas is usually the time that we update our tech – new phones, better cameras, bigger TVs, and voice assistants to amaze gran.

Imagine it’s 10 years from now… what new tech present do you think you’ll get on December 25th, 2028?

Let your imagination run wild in the comments below for a chance to win a Google Home Hub.

If this one isn’t for you, make sure you visit again tomorrow for your last chance to win in this year's Christmas giveaway!

T&Cs Link

This topic has been closed for comments

52 replies

Userlevel 1
Internet connected fridge that orders all the food in for Xmas. Robot 🤖 to unpack it and cook the Turkey 🦃 dinner 🍽 😋
Userlevel 1
iplayer--lots of choice late at night
Mobile phone that generates a holographic image of the person you’re talking to.
Userlevel 1
I think it'll take more than 10 years (hopefully not) but I'd love one of the gaming systems as in the film "Ready Player One".
Userlevel 3
I would love to get a robot that does all my laundry for me and folds/irons and puts the clothes away! The number of daily washing loads I have to do because of my young kids I feel like this would be my perfect future tech gift !! (Or a google Home Hub lol)
A TV with holographic images (without having to wear stupid 3D glasses)
Automatic home cleaner/vacuum that cleans how I want it cleaned (including moving furniture)
Holograms of family who can't be with you projected into your house.
Renewable and cheap energy to keep home toasty warm without costing fortune!
Phones and laptops that don't need charging.
Userlevel 1
I would love a Zero emissions portal that lets me get anywhere for free!
An all in one wearable device which combines phone, pc, tv, gaming etc. that is the size of a normal wrist watch with an expandable 6 or 7 inch screen and auto recharging battery technology which uses the motion of your arm, bodyheat, solar power and long range wireless charging to extend the battery life. It will also have included augmented reality capabilities that sync with my AR sunglasses which have become the new fashion must have.
Userlevel 1
A robotic chauffeur, I hate driving!
space suit for my upcoming trip visiting friends on Mars!!
Userlevel 2
Everlasting batteries
Userlevel 1
In ten years from now we will be gifting each other services rather than physical items; subscriptions to streaming services, hosting for personal videos and photos, course for education online and gaming services all held in the could. Of course will also have to gift each other data services to match speeds of the ever expanding internet.
A device that can pick up the moment something is wrong with your health and tell you what it is so you can get treatment without delay!
Userlevel 1
iphone 20
Userlevel 2
NOTHING if MAN doesnt change his ways and look after what God created for US with his son Jesus Christ in the beginning of TIME
Userlevel 1
I think i’d quite like to unwrap a real life Jarvis robot like in Iron Man so he could help me with every request 👍
Hover car powered by clean energy like water and house robot 2 do the chores giving me more time with family
Portable super-thin 4k screen that folds out from the size of a credit card to a 22 inch monitor
Hologram calls 🙂
I would love to get one of the first ITER Plasma fusion generated home energy production units which is a self sustainable energy pack that produces more energy than what it uses. Of Course I will need this to power the new high energy tele transporter unit that I will get as a stocking filler and I can use to travel the world in a nano second. On BLACK FRIDAY December 2028 shops will be selling the ITER PLASMA FUSION UNIT and giving a TELETRANSPORTER for half price along with the M10 GOOGLE HOME HUB which will be required to control the two units. Remember the command to operate the TELETRANSPORTER will be 'BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE'.

PS it's now December 25th 2028 and I have come back from the future. The TELETRANSPORTER is far better than expected back in 2018.It allows me to go back and forward in time. So I would like to thank ID for there excellent continued service over this past ten years and for letting me win my first ever GOOGLE HOME HUB back in 2018. Ta MERRY XMAS TO ALL🎄🎉🥂
Internet and phone built into the brain, 😃
Seeing as BIG NIG is getting a free M10 GOOGLE HOME HUB with his TELTRANSPORTER,albeit in the YEAR 2028, then he won't need this prize.
Anyway there's no point entering this competition as Big NIG has already won.😓

HOLD ON! WAIT ! I know a way to beat him. I also want a TELETRANSPORTER so I can come back and change his answer.
PS. It's now Jan 14th 2028. I ordered my TELETRANSPORTER on line It arrived on time but there was a delay in getting the orders out for the MK 10 GOOGLE HOME HUB due to the high demand of orders on BLACK FRIDAY for the MK10 GOOGLE HOME HUB being sold with new TOTALLY AUTOMATED HOMES being built with Plasma fusion generators. So would some please pass this message onto the makers of GOOGLE HOME HUBS to up their production of all GOOGLE HOME HUBS. BELATED MERRY XMASxx😡😤😠

PPS Its now December 26th 2018. I have just realized that my 1st ever GOOGLE HOME HUB was that good that it can be configured to control my new TELETRANSPORTER.
So thanks ID for letting me win the GOOGLE HOME HUB back in December 2018 and send my condolences to Big nig. 😂🤣🤗
See I told you I would come back and change Big nig s answer.
Seeing as BIG NIG is getting a free M10 GOOGLE HOME HUB with his TELTRANSPORTER,albeit in the YEAR 2028, then he won't need this prize.
Anyway there's no point entering this competition as Big NIG has already won.😓

HOLD ON! WAIT ! I know a way to beat him. I also want a TELETRANSPORTER so I can come back and change his answer.
PS. It's now Jan 14th 2028. I ordered my TELETRANSPORTER on line It arrived on time but there was a delay in getting the orders out for the MK 10 GOOGLE HOME HUB due to the high demand of orders on BLACK FRIDAY for the MK10 GOOGLE HOME HUB being sold with new TOTALLY AUTOMATED HOMES being built with Plasma fusion generators. So would some please pass this message onto the makers of GOOGLE HOME HUBS to up their production of all GOOGLE HOME HUBS. BELATED MERRY XMASxx😡😤😠

PPS Its now December 26th 2018. I have just realized that my 1st ever GOOGLE HOME HUB was that good that it can be configured to control my new TELETRANSPORTER.
So thanks ID for letting me win the GOOGLE HOME HUB back in December 2018 and send my condolences to Big nig. 😂🤣🤗
A robot to do all my housework 🙂
Why iD Mobile?