Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 1
All time low by Jon Bellion because its an upbeat song which sounds really good. It helps me work harder and push myself at the gym 😃
OASIS, Morning Glory, because all your dreams really are made of strawberry lemonade!!
Probably Duality by Slipknot........great beat, keeps me going
Userlevel 1
My choice of song would be Bubbles - "This Is Where The Hurdy Gurdy, Heebie Geebie, Greeny Meany Man Came In"

Not only is it an insanely cheerful tune, but its a classic piece of 70s cheese that will have you working out in numerous crazy ways. Not too fast, not too slow.
Userlevel 1
There’s a few but one that never fails to push me through a tough section of a run is ‘Work B*tch’ by Britney Spears 😂

Great tempo and says ‘Work it out’ a lot, what more could you want from a work out song??
Userlevel 1
Prelude Nothin' to Hide by Spirit. Great track by the best all time band ever.
Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer as every time I feel like stopping it'll tell me not to.
It's also a really good beat to work to.
Userlevel 2
Boogie Down

Al Jarreau

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I can be what I want to
You know all I need is to
Get my boogie down

You can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

You can be what you want to
And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

Now you go one and two and three
Here's a little step for you and me
Come and strut your stuff but leave enough
For the nearest boogie and truest boogie woogie

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

Songwriters: Al Jarreau / Michael Omartian

Takes me back to my youth Breakdancing in Salfords shopping centre with a piece of lino and a Getto Blaster with the crew SHOCKWAVES II
We will we will rock you 🤘
Userlevel 1
Song: Kendrick Lamar & Alicia Keys - It's On Again

Why: The song is so upbeat and perfectly balances raw energy with soulful bliss. It motivates you when your working out
while pleasing your ears! I prefer listening to the music video version as it sounds better, you can find it on Youtube.
Mine would be safari duo - the bongo song. Full up tempo with a good beat and reminds me of my dancing days so always makes me energetic
Userlevel 1
Naggie May, by Rod Stewart. Sheraton classic to. Swing the body to.
I think the best workout song has got to be:

"Gonna Fly Now", also known as "Theme from Rocky" (the theme song from the movie Rocky), composed by Bill Conti with lyrics by Carol Connors and Ayn Robbins. Now others may say this does not even count as a song. But if you ask me, if this cannot motivate a person then nothing- and I mean nothing can motivate that person. This song pumps you up and makes you feel as though you can do anything. The other reason for why its great is as it will be known by people of multiple generations. Whether they know the artist, or song name is a different question. However, if this song is played to anyone they will instantly know the tune of the song and hum along. Even if they havent watched the movie they will know the tune if played to them I guarantee you. Feel free to test out my theory just by playing the instrumental to the person next to you when reading this and let me know how they react haha! In my opinion this will be the number 1 workout song and nothing can beat it. The song is simple and thats why its so effective.

Trying hard now
It's so hard now
Trying hard now
Gettin' strong now
Coming on, now
Gettin' strong now
Gonna fly now
Flyin' high now
Gonna fly, fly, fly
Nice Weather for Ducks by Lemon Jelly. Lighthearted and uplifting, but as soon as the beat kicks in, it's bang on the pace for exercising.

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

I'd pick Bailar by Deorro, because I love the beat of spanish music, and it's a rhythmic upbeat song that's good for workout motivation.
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Great tune and tempo while you push for max GAINS! hahah
Eye of The Tiger - Great words and a great beat!
Iron Maiden - the trooper !!! It rocks my blood !!!!
I think I'd choose 'A Little Respect' by Erasure. You can't beat 80s hits for a great beat and a great tune perfect for working out and singing along to 😎
Waka waka by shakiera. Could listen to it all day every day. Best song for a Dance workout. Reminds me of summer fun.
Userlevel 2
Ozone - Dragostea din tei aka Ma ya hi. Best song that I still, to this day, don’t The the translation of.

Ma ya hiiiiiii
Ma ya hawwwwww
Ma ya ha ha

MA HA HIII, MA YA HOOO, MA YA HAAAAA, MA YA HA HA
Motorhead - Rock'n'roll because its a badass tune and Lemmy is God!
Time warp... "its a sit down day"
Juicy Wiggleis my favourite workout track
Userlevel 1
Strong enough by cher. I choose this song as I am suffering really bad with mental health issues and I have over come so many bad obstacles suicide loosing both my children and no family not many friends i want to be strong enough to be able to go outside the front door again after nearly 2 years and hold my head up high and to be able to feel strong enough to do so .
Why iD Mobile?