Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 1
Sunday, Bloody Sunday by U2...was tough picking just one, but the sheer intensity of the lyrics, guitar and especially drums from start to end really help me to push through the end of a long run!
Needle in a haystack by the Velveletts or any northern soul it just gets me moving no matter what
Userlevel 1
Burning Heart by Survivor. It's a song about overcoming adversity and not giving in to your weakness rather finding strength deep within yourself to win. I used to work out to it before
Userlevel 1

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

Mone is Queens of the Stone Age and No One Knows as it takes me back to my high intensity spinning class and going for it full pelt.
Eric Prydz- Trubble.

A bit of an unusual one from me based on the entries so far. I chose it because even after 4 years it is still a go to tune that does not bore. I love the pace of it and the subtle meledoy. This tune really does keep me on pace! The whole Opus album is worth a listen.
Userlevel 1
Mine is Queens of the Stone Age and No One Knows as it takes me back to my high intensity spinning class and going for it full pelt.
Let It Go - Irina Menzel. Why? Why not! Had it on repeat as motivation at work over Christmas, so if it can keep me going then, it can certainly keep me going while exercising. Plus, never get tired of it!
Song by greatest showman Never enough the liriks lights hights are not enough.
I lost my job before Christmas but when at the gym it gives you the inspiration to get going and not stopping.
Just to get up dust yourself down and go again. Not sat at home waiting for something to happen.
Go go
O

xygène, Part V

Apart from the Obvious reason.

The first half of the tune is a stroll in the park. While the remainder progresses at a reasonably humane pace.
http://www.bit.ly/2Ff3niM
Userlevel 4
Good Luck everyone. I am just too busy asking Alexa to play these songs for me, can you imagine this thread as a playlist! It is an awesome collection!
Rebecca
Userlevel 1
'Anywhere'by Rita Ora- Or any of her tracks. Keep me moving as they're so good x
ZEZE by Kodak Black, the bass is just amazing!!
Userlevel 3
The Lion King - Circle of life because it is nice and calming and helps clear my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
Hi there.

The song I'd work out to is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey

The reason being I know that there will be days when it's going to be tough and not straightforward or easy, but there will also be good days, and I need to "Don't Stop Believing" that I CAN do this!!

Userlevel 1
Du hast from Rammstein. If Til & Co don’t make me move, nothing will ^^

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt...
By O

xygène, Part V

Apart from the Obvious reason.

The first half of the tune troupeₛ along as a stroll in the ménagerie, while the remainder of the movement ticks at a reasonably humane pace.
http://www.bit.ly/2Ff3niM
Userlevel 1
The Rainbow Connection by The Carpenters. If you would like to know why listen to it on you tube.
Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf

Asides from the fact it's a great song you also have the image of Meat Loaf in your head the entire time to remind you why you are working out in the first place 🙂
"Never gunna give you up" by Rick Astley

why, because I'm never going to give up the kebabs 🌮
Micheal Jackson Billy Jean. The beats would keep my life on track! Oh yeah!
Userlevel 2
'The Greatest Show' from the Greatest Showman. Might as well listen to it as my kids constantly torturing me with it anyway and it certainly makes me want to run...
Should I stay or should I go - The Clash.
Need I say more? A timeless classic that will never get old and pumps you up for anything!
Michael Jacksons, man in the and I can use mar my ID mobile to call him to say work that ass or move it move it and simply just some one to talk to when I crash and burn after 2 mins of 🏋 out
Userlevel 1
Little Green Bag. Makes me feel full of energy.
The Lion King - Circle of life because it is nice and calming and helps clear my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

Same Here the circle life helps me clear mind while exercising.
Why iD Mobile?