NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

Userlevel 3
I would take my amazing hubby... with two kids we don’t get the chance to have much time alone together!!
Userlevel 2
50yrs old now and known my soul mate since 10yrs old and I pray to YHWH every tick of the clock that we never part and remain as one flesh and let nothing remove the yoke that God put us toghter with. 😘😍💏💖💗💝💌
Would be nice treat for me and my husband, haven't been for any romantic dinner/lunch since having kids( around 5years)
Userlevel 1
My hubby and kids a family meal would be lovely
I would take my husband weve been married for 6 years and we never go out, we have two little girls and we feel so guilty leaving them to go out we take them everywhere,
i know he would enjoy a night out for a change lol
Userlevel 1
I'd take out my boyfriend Nathan. Hmm 🍔 or 🍝?!
Userlevel 1
Kate Bush or Sophie Ellis Bextor or both...😋
Userlevel 1
I would take the family to Pizza Express and we could all fill up on dough balls!
I would love to take my darling husband to dinner to thank him for his love and support over the years, he is truly my Valentine!
It would be John, my husband of over 42 years. This would just in time for his birthday as well😃
My husband! We had our 2nd baby in October and haven’t Been out much. Grandparents would
love to babysit for us
I’d take my granny as she’s had a tough old time recently and there’s nothing better than getting a bit boozed n enjoying a nice meal inter generationally!!
I would take my husband who works so hard as my and my children's careers and gets very little time to himself as he needs to be with me 24 hours a day due to constant fits. Have two disabled children also means he doesn't get a break. He thoroughly deserves a lovely treat
I’ve spent the last 6 months working in Afghanistan, I have missed major celebratory events with my girlfriend; birthdays etc. When I return soon, taking her for a nice meal would be a perfect way to thank her for putting up with me!
I would take my wonderful boyfriend, who is unfortunately going to be stuck taking me to hospital for a procedure on Valentine’s Day so it would be lovely to be able to treat him afterwards!
Userlevel 1
The only man I've been with - my husband. And maybe take our toddler and 1 month old!
I would take my Fiancée, last valentines before she becomes my Wife
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

I'd like to take Remy Malek, just to tell him what a brilliant job he did in the wonderful 'Bohemian Rhapsody'!! I'm sure he'll be busy, so would love to take my lovely hubby too!
The trouble and strife obvs....
My wife has been battling cancer. I’d love to treat her to lift her spirits and give her a night off from worrying.
Userlevel 1
I would take my lovely husband, 34 years married, looking after me after a recent hospital stay, he did threaten to take me back cos I was being maungy, but think he was kidding😳 So would like to thank him for not sending me back to hospital 😆
I would take my boyfriend who has been there for me during difficult times of divorce. Helped me emotionally and wherever I needed assitance. Also helped me to gain confidence. Even know with long term condition he is there. Has been there as a father role for my kids. Lucky to have him.
Userlevel 1
would love take my son as he deserves something as what he done for me in last few year of hell he never given up on me in the bad and good times
I’d love to say I’d be taking my boyfriend or husband but sadly I have neither! I’d take my dear friend who is in the same position. Neither of us go out and Valentine’s Day isn’t usually a cheerful one. I know she’d be chuffed to bits.
My fiance! 😁😁

Why iD Mobile?