NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

I would love to take my partner Gary. We’ve been together 19 years and I think he deserves a little treat!
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

I would love to spend some time with my hubby of 27 years as I only see him on a weekend if he hasn’t a deployment! He serves in HM forces so time together is rare and precious and very special 💕
Userlevel 1
I would take Beth who I have just recently started dating. It would be a great surprise and a great date!
I'd take the hubby and kids, LOVE to sit down to a meal out together.
Userlevel 2
I would take me Beautiful wife, Wendy Been married since 1984. She has suffered with epilepsy from the age of 12.

Five years ago Wendy was confirmed to have early stages Alzheimer's. I try to go to places she loves and remebers well. So if we won I would like to take her to the resturant she has always loves. But we can never afford to go there. Michael.
Userlevel 1
Oh I would definitely treat my amazing daughter she is the one who stole my heart and saved my life she deserves a treat ♥
I would share a great meal with my perfect we'll nearly partner lol Marisa such a big part of my life
I would give it to my son and daughter-in-law who have been through an incredibly tough few months. They need something good in their lives at the moment.
I would take my husband to celebrate our 12th Anniversary and to thank him for supporting me in my career change.
I take my partner. It's our four year anniversary in March and we love eating out. Busy looking after relatives at the moment whilst we both look for jobs and somewhere to live after several months away from home.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I would share with my fiancee:)
Userlevel 1
Would take my 2 colleagues at work out for a bite!
I would take my hubby Raj to dinner. Don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day extravagantly, this would be a nice excuse to celebrate 11 years together 😉
I would take my husband and best friend of 11 years. It would be lovely to win this competition and spend a bit more quality time together! x 😄
Userlevel 2
I would take my wife, Julie. We have been together nearly 29 years and it seems like a few months. She is my world.
Userlevel 1
This is tough, can't decide between the hubby or the bestie - lets hope he doesn't see this, haha!
I would take my daughter as she has a beautiful soul and deserves a treat with all her exams coming up this year
I would take my boyfriend to yo sushi on a blue Monday to settle once and for all who can eat the most sushi in one go!!
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

I’d share this with my wonderful wife Cheryl
My gorgeous wife Emma!
I would take my Pigeon, the best Partner in crime for a good lush dinner.
Userlevel 1
I have just reunited with a boyfriend I had 45 years ago ! We have not stopped laughing since we met again . I have cooked his meals so it would be wonderful for someone else to do that for me /us !
I would take my lovely boyfriend Dave 🙂
I would take my wife Julie she hasn't been to well so this would cher her her up no end.
Userlevel 1
I would take my lovely husband Des as, obviously, I can't take Harrison Ford !!

Why iD Mobile?