NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways
Userlevel 8
Badge
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

448 replies

Userlevel 3
I would take my amazing wife Terri 😍
I would definitely take my husband to dinner. We have been celebrating Valentine's day together for over 30 years and we will be married for 25 of those this year. He's my best friend! He'd be over the moon to win a free meal!!
Will take my girlfriend! Or I would, if she existed! 😂 😂
I would take my amazing boyfriend Vivek.
I would take Mr Bingo!
Userlevel 1
My hubby! Don’t get out much hehe 🙂
I'd take my lovely hubby to be and bff, Giri 🙂
Would have to be the girlfriend. I'd be in the bad books otherwise!
I would take my Fiancé. Soon to be Husband as we get married in May this will be our last valentines day meal as an engaged couple.😍
Would have to be my mate Ben
I'd take the gorgeous fella I'm planning to meet between now and Valentine's Day. Failing that I will take my friend Alex
I would take my son
I'd like to take my best friend Angela, she deserves a treat with all the bad luck she gets. Thank you
I will take my amazing wife for a lovely surprise treat!
I'd like to take the woman I love but instead I'll take the wife.
Userlevel 1
I would take my wife and 2 children, no time for romance 😞
Despite having a partner I would love to take my mother out to show her how much I appreciate ❤️ It’s always been her so treating her would mean the world
I would treat my best friend. Even though I have a husband friends always need a pick me up also. X
I would take my wife Hannah. She's a teacher and works incredibly hard, so it would be great to have a bit of time off and treat her.
I would give the voucher to my daughter and son-in-law. They have both had a tough time recently and both deserve a lovely treat 😘
I’d take my boyfriend Seamus, we have just recently moved in together
I would take my hubby (obvious choice i know but better the devil you know). Celebrating 34 years of marriage on 9th x
I’d love to take my best friend out, just as a thank you for always being around for me. 😊
Userlevel 1
I would take my long suffering wife Janice - living with me can’t be easy, she so deserves a special wee treat!
Userlevel 1
I'd just like to give my partner a break and plan something she deserves, she's a nurse and works very hard, a lovely meal would be just the thing.🌮

Why iD Mobile?