October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Tony8

’The Shining’ scared the life out of me, but even better with a smart 4K TV.
I loved Nightmare on Elm Street... Freddy Krueger freaked me out!
Exorcist
Userlevel 1
Has to be the original 'Halloween', Jason scared the bejesus out of a whole generation.
My fav is insidious. Creeps me out
Userlevel 1
Hannibal Lecter. A class intelligent plot, with good acting. I any not a horror buff.
My favourite's gotta be Hereditary. Sooo creepy and I loved the ending.
Userlevel 1
The Devil Rides Out.

A classic Hammer Horror film from 1968, starring Christopher Lee. You can't beat the classics. The special effects now look dated, especially by today's standards, but the storyline, suspense, etc, are there in spades!
Userlevel 1
to me whichever zombie movie comedy or horror
Userlevel 1
IT is my all time favourite since childhood. Clowns can be verrryyy scaaryy.
My favourite horror film is Sean of The Dead. I enjoy the combination of horror with comedy. This film would be even more exceptional watching it on a Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HD TV.
Userlevel 1
Not sure if this is more sci fi or not but alien has to be my favourite. Aliens was great too but probably
more action/sci fi than horror.
The Haunting (1963) still chills, it got the kids riveted. Modern movies, I'd probably go with The Autopsy of Jane Doe nice twist at the end.
Userlevel 1
Paranormal Activity!
Userlevel 1
Seen The Movie.....https://twitter.com/Seenmovie
Userlevel 2
Going even older school....Don't Look Now - creepy atmosphere throughout and the little red coat! 😨
Hands down it’s Friday the 13th for me closely followed by The Shining 😮
Userlevel 3
I remember watching the original ‘IT’ when I was young and being traumatised !! I couldn’t wash my face in the shower with my eyes closed for weeks because I was convinced the clown was going to come through the plug hole!!
My favourite horror movie is scanners
Userlevel 1
I hate all horrors so none!!!
Userlevel 1
Have to say The Shining
My favourite was A Nightmare On Elm Street! 1,2,3.....Freddie's coming for you🙈
Userlevel 1
''Get Out'' I love the horror comendy combinations, Funny, scary, and thought-provoking, Get Out weaves its social critiques into a awesomely effective horror/comedy thrill ride.
Not sure if it's really a horror movie, but it's scary if you are little. It's got to be hocus pocus.
Userlevel 1
The exorcist
Why iD Mobile?